• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Cell mafia should be cyclical. As in, only the person who gets lynched dies, the others don't get taken out of the games or have their alignments revealed, and then every few days a new mayor chooses the next order. This + no PMs is way too easy for mafia. Mafia gets a 75% chance of getting a point and town gets 25% chance each round.

Slightly? It's hard to get information out of people in opposite time zones as we can't have the same back and forth kind of conversation we're having right now.

Yeah, but like I said earlier I can see somebody using this as a card to not seem scummy and in this game they can't get modkilled anyways.

I won't deny it was bandwagony. It is. :)

Like I said, I'm going back and forth between all of them so... I'm hopping on the bandwagon train. <3

You should only bandwagon if you've read into things and have come to the same conclusion as the people who have voted for that person in that bandwagon and indecisiveness isn't a legit reason to bandwagon. You're either lazy town or scum. :lemon:

Yeah, but like I said earlier I can see somebody using this as a card to not seem scummy and in this game they can't get modkilled anyways.

It's possible but I don't feel like Niamh does that. Niamh wouldn't even bother posting probably.

You should only bandwagon if you've read into things and have come to the same conclusion as the people who have voted for that person in that bandwagon and indecisiveness isn't a legit reason to bandwagon. You're either lazy town or scum. :lemon:

At this point, I couldn't decide and since all of us are going to be removed from the game, does it really matter?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks to everyone for making my scum victory so exciting! :)

Oh

ME: LAUGHING AT TOM BC HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT ME AND BLUELEAF BUT NO ONE FOLLOWED HIM WITH IT
IoHaJwr.jpg

P.S.: Anything mean said to anyone in scum chat is all just a joke (e.g. calling Dad annoying). :)

Back