• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Votes
Crystal - 4 - BerryPop, ryan88, Sid2125, alise
BerryPop - 3 - Crystal, tsundere, Natty, BlueLeaf
Sid2125 - Dad

(sorry prin if you don't want this, since you're busy)
going off of this

No more votes will be accepted.

Last edited:
I stg though if it was tsundere we gonna have trust issues

I might have miscounted I dunno. I could just say to hell with it and so I will.

#Unvote

#Vote: Sid2125
maybe if sid flips scum youre ding this to seem town. Dont trust dad.

I wouldn't have done that as a tactic because everyone is going to flip nevertheless.

I would just like to know. Dad, why would you vote for me last minute knowing that I wouldn't get lynched? Just curious

I would just like to know. Dad, why would you vote for me last minute knowing that I wouldn't get lynched? Just curious

Because when you were scum in xcom you were really inactive and maybe people could pull last minute votes.

Day 3

"You know, just because you're mayor doesn't mean you have to be town. Didn't the voice say that town or scum could be mayor?" said a distrusting Dad. "We don't have a lot of flexibility, exactly."

"It's totally a possibility, but we have to take risks..." BlueLeaf responded.

"Honestly, I'm leaning toward BerryPop or Crystal than I am Sid. Berrypop hasn't had any history of being notorious, as far as we can find. Crystal's showing some sort of involvement. I just don't know about Sid," tsundere said.

"But why BerryPop? Crystal is obviously the most suspicious."

"No, Crystal isn't. Tsundere is, obvi."

"What nonsensical nonsence are you talking about? BerryPop is."

This went on for a long time. Day was almost over before anyone knew it. Votes were put in for both Crystal and BerryPop. Four votes were for Crystal, and three for Berry. Dad put in a random vote for Sid, even though it was already too late for everyone to change their minds.

The voice was back.
"Ah, so you guys have picked Crystal for lynch? Good choice. Or bad choice. Depends on what team you're on. Tsundere, here's your lance. You know who to kill. Go ahead. Say any last words before you escape alive as an observer."

"Stay alive as an observer..? Does that mean that.... Tsundere was mafia? The voice didn't mention BerryPop..."

"I had you all tricked, didn't I?" tsundere replied with a smirk. "Glad Dad jumped off of me. Tom, well, we've been going at it for a while now, so who would take notice of that? Hm. I wonder how the rest of this game will go. Who knows, after all? Maybe the rest of the scum team will win. Maybe you'll find out who they are. Chances are slim for the latter."

"Two minutes until liftoff," the voice replied.

"Good luck scum team."
And with that, tsundere put the lance through both BerryPop,Crystal, AND Sid2125. then rose into the sky to the head control room with a blinding flash.

tsundere walked away unharmed.
Crystal,BerryPop, and Sid2125 never saw their family again.

Mafia gained a point.
You have until 9:00PM tomorrow to cast a vote. Vote by doing ##VOTE: Username. Good luck.

Last edited:
I didn't post until now because my 4,000th post should go to something sweet..

Like me winning.

MTmn6UJ.gif

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA! All my posting paid off! Was really funny to see you guys bicker among yourselves and accuse the other three. Thanks town for believing in me (well most of you) and electing me as mayor :) heh. I was so excited I was mafia. Thanks for the easy group and easy lynch, town. See you next game, losers.

god im starting to act like tom with his annoying gifs.

Back