• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

BerryPop, it looks like you are going to get your role tomorrow.

Day 1

Where am I... You immediately see a small group of people in a rather tight space of room.

"Hello," a voice from seemingly nowhere says.
"You've been selected to participate in a study to test what people resort to when confined in a tight space with limited days."
Decided? Selected? What's going on here? runs through your head. You tune back in to the mysterious voice.

"You have four days to either live or survive. If you've already decided to give up, well, prepare to be the reason everyone else in your group dies. If you have a strong will to live, then you must know how to use your brain. Heh. There are 3 different groups. If you lynch the town in that group, the mafia live, as spectators. If you lynch mafia, the other members in that group live, as spectators.

"I've selected three of you to be close together in a tight knit spot. You will learn each other's names, and learn how to survive in harmony with each other. If you don't, like I said, kiss your new friends goodbye and let total strangers who were aiming for your blood walk away unharmed and glad. Your group is called, "mafia."

This guy...he's evil. I'm guessing I'm in the uninformed group as I don't know who anyone is. Hushed whispers rise up from the crowd.

"The four of you are mixed in with this large group of people. The people around you are your enemies. Your goal is to make them kill themselves. It'll be easy if these people are scatterbrained."

"As for the rest of you, try to distinguish these criminals from your own. It'll be hard. But this is a test after all.... heh. Whoever elimates the other group gets out of here alive. If not...then... well, we'll see what happens, eh?"
You glance around, trying to get a good look at everyone's faces.This guy sure likes laughing a lot... he really is evil if he thinks all this is funny.

"Today one of you will be come leader. You decide who to crown king of these cells. They decide in what order you come up in. When your group comes, one person from there will be killed. Ta-da. You better hope it's the opposite... heh. Tomorrow and for two days after that you kill each other with a lance I give to the mayor. Heh. Good luck."

The person called, "tsundere" stands up. "Alright," they say, before making an abrupt pause. "In order to eliminate these scumbags, we should take a vote. Whoever gets the most votes in 24 hours gets to be the leader, according to the voice. Anyone got a watch?" A random person raises their hand. "9:00, is it?" they say. "OK. When that clock hits 9:00 again, then voting is over and whoever is mayor. We all have to work together if we ever plan to get out of here alive."

Day ends at 9:00PM EST tomorrow. Whoever has the most votes by then is Mayor. Vote mayor in this fashion: ##MAYOR: Username. The mayor will then have until 11AM EST to decide the order of the groups. After that, the groups will be randomized. Good luck.

Last edited:
vote me for mayor
order should be this
C > A > B
inactive to most active

Group C is mostly full of inactives. Yes I know I'm in it but eh. Crystal, Sid, and Berrypop are all known to be inactive. Inactives need to go asap because they most likely won't help the game at all if they stay in.
Group A has okayish players, 2 inactives (Alise and MissNiamh) and 2 actives (BlueLeaf and Natty).
Group B has what I consider the most activeish players. Tom and Dad are active. Capella is sometimes active in games, depending if she actually posts or not. And Ryan88 kind of bandwagons all the time.

But honestly I'm okay with Group A or Group B being switched. Group C should go first since it's full of inactives.

also cool im in the opening post :lemon:

Day 1

Where am I... You immediately see a small group of people in a rather tight space of room.

"Hello," a voice from seemingly nowhere says.
"You've been selected to participate in a study to test what people resort to when confined in a tight space with limited days."
Decided? Selected? What's going on here? runs through your head. You tune back in to the mysterious voice.

"You have four days to either live or survive. If you've already decided to give up, well, prepare to be the reason everyone else in your group dies. If you have a strong will to live, then you must know how to use your brain. Heh. There are 3 different groups. If you lynch the town in that group, the mafia live, as spectators. If you lynch mafia, the other members in that group live, as spectators.

"I've selected three of you to be close together in a tight knit spot. You will learn each other's names, and learn how to survive in harmony with each other. If you don't, like I said, kiss your new friends goodbye and let total strangers who were aiming for your blood walk away unharmed and glad. Your group is called, "mafia."

This guy...he's evil. I'm guessing I'm in the uninformed group as I don't know who anyone is. Hushed whispers rise up from the crowd.

"The four of you are mixed in with this large group of people. The people around you are your enemies. Your goal is to make them kill themselves. It'll be easy if these people are scatterbrained."

"As for the rest of you, try to distinguish these criminals from your own. It'll be hard. But this is a test after all.... heh. Whoever elimates the other group gets out of here alive. If not...then... well, we'll see what happens, eh?"
You glance around, trying to get a good look at everyone's faces.This guy sure likes laughing a lot... he really is evil if he thinks all this is funny.

"Today one of you will be come leader. You decide who to crown king of these cells. They decide in what order you come up in. When your group comes, one person from there will be killed. Ta-da. You better hope it's the opposite... heh. Tomorrow and for two days after that you kill each other with a lance I give to the mayor. Heh. Good luck."

The person called, "tsundere" stands up. "Alright," they say, before making an abrupt pause. "In order to eliminate these scumbags, we should take a vote. Whoever gets the most votes in 24 hours gets to be the leader, according to the voice. Anyone got a watch?" A random person raises their hand. "9:00, is it?" they say. "OK. When that clock hits 9:00 again, then voting is over and whoever is mayor. We all have to work together if we ever plan to get out of here alive."

Day ends at 9:00PM EST tomorrow. Whoever has the most votes by then is Mayor. Vote mayor in this fashion: ##MAYOR: Username. The mayor will then have until 11AM EST to decide the order of the groups. After that, the groups will be randomized. Good luck.
Randomized again? ##MAYOR: Ryan88

I'm a narcissist can I vote myself for Mayor?

But all jokes aside I think C should go last since BerryPop hasn't cleared out her inbox yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmaooo looks like I wasn't the only narcissist.

There is also no rule for voting yourself. You are free to.
Ryan, the order of the groups that will be put of for lynch will be randomized, if the mayor does not pick the orders of the group.

Last edited:
I'm a narcissist can I vote myself for Mayor?

But all jokes aside I think C should go last since BerryPop hasn't cleared out her inbox yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmaooo looks like I wasn't the only narcissist.

no C should go first cuz theyre all inactives
besides she will probably get her pm sooner or later. we have 24 hours to decide anyway
(unless ur joking i cant tell sarcasm very well sorry)

no C should go first cuz theyre all inactives
besides she will probably get her pm sooner or later. we have 24 hours to decide anyway
(unless ur joking i cant tell sarcasm very well sorry)

Actually I'm not joking and I think that it's better to give the inactives time to be more active and put the more active players up for lynch first since they've actually got something that you can read into and thus there's a better chance of lynching mafia.

There is also no rule for voting yourself. You are free to.
Ryan, the order of the groups that will be put of for lynch will be randomized, if the mayor does not pick the orders of the group.

Oh ok. Anyway... Vote for Ryan88! My plan is to have the active groups up for lynch first. The inactive groups aren't active so we should deal with them last.

B>A>C

I agree with that at the moment. Aside from Tom B is the most active group. The game has just started though, so I think the best thing anyone with mayoral potential should do is watch for activity patterns before making that final decision.

Actually I'm not joking and I think that it's better to give the inactives time to be more active and put the more active players up for lynch first since they've actually got something that you can read into and thus there's a better chance of lynching mafia.

What? Inactives had the chance to prove themselves as active in past games. When all the active players are gone the game will be dead. They won't post at all. I don't really feel like they'll be able to do anything. I'm pretty sure the people in the first cell mafia game went from most inactive to active. Besides, keeping active players alive will help us more. We don't need them to die day one. Besides, having a player like Tom for example and keeping him alive til the end will be easier to get a read on him.

Hi hey hello

I don't really care who becomes Mayor, but I would prefer an active player over an inactive player, because I see actives as more trustworthy. I think we should go with the plan tsundere has in mind, imo. Letting inactives post so we have something to work with isn't too bad of an idea, as well. Either way, if the mayor doesn't follow the plan we agree with, I say we lynch them, because nothing is as scummy as rebelling against Town. :)

But I'm kind of finding ryan's Townie claim suspicious, everyone is going to claim Townie, so what's the point? It was a pre-game claim as well.

Back