Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
ど
う
ぶ
つ
森
So on my cycling thread, probably some random person has rated my thread 1 star, and it was like that for a while. Is there anyway to stop this? There was no explanation for why someone would rate my thread that and it shines me, and other people who have the same problem, in a bad light.

Mods, can I request that all the ratings on my threads be deleted? Almost every single one I have started is rated 1 star.

Last edited:
Now I looked and 5 of my main threads are rated 1 start including my Art thread.... some people... -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mods, can I request that all the ratings on my threads be deleted? Every single one I have is rated 1 star.

Why is it that big of a deal? I'd say people are more likely to look at a one star rated thread than a five star.

Now I looked and 5 of my main threads are rated 1 start including my Art thread.... some people... -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mods, can I request that all the ratings on my threads be deleted? Every single one I have is rated 1 star.

I'm guessing that they went and rated them one star because you made this thread to get a reaction from you~ it's really no big deal, the star ratings mean absolutely nothing.

Don't mind the stars sheesh

- - - Post Merge - - -

people are trolling because they are bored s

I'm guessing that they went and rated them one star because you made this thread to get a reaction from you~ it's really no big deal, the star ratings mean absolutely nothing.

Follow this guy's advice.

We can't delete your ratings. Posting about it is only going to attract you more attention. Look at this thread's current rating for an example.

Don't feed the troll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back