• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hey!~

Mayor of Space

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Just bought ACNL a couple of hours ago!
I already had the game for a couple of weeks about a year ago but my 3DS was stolen.
Finally getting back into the swing of things (^~^)

Hey there! ^-^ welcome to the forum. I am new too technically as I joined a few months back but wasn't really active until now, regardless I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun! I see your a Merengue fan too, isn't she just so adorable? *-*' shes my dreamy~

anyway I'm sorry about your DS!! ;w; that's so awful and i'm glad your able to play now, How did it get stolen?

Let's just say I know how you feel, last year my 3ds dropped into a water fountain and completely submerged lost my game data and everything and as it was the pink ds xl they sent me blue to replace it ._. I didn't want blue...so I had to go out and buy a new pink one..only after I check mostly everything I find out the camera doesn't work X"D so sense having my new 3ds I can't do QRs...not unless its from Wendell or getting them through friends who visit my town ;w;' I don't want to send it back to nintendo because I'd hate for them to say blue only again x__X'

Well if you ever need help with the game feel free to message me and maybe I can visit your town sometime! ^-^

Hello, welcome to the forum, how awful that you had your stolen.

Welcome to the forum! I'm semi new as well. I'm sorry to hear about your DS, hopefully this game will be even better than your first!

Hello and welcome to the forums! =3 Good luck building up your town! c=
Sorry to here somebody snatched your original 3ds but it is really nifty you were able to get a new one! c=

Back