Spring Sakura
Purple Bat Potion
Pavé
Spring Shamrock
Peach (Fruit)
Ancient Candle
Feedback
98.9% (83) +
I mainly need pink tulips & pink carnations but I'm looking for pink roses & pink daisies, too!!
I'm offering purple roses, black roses, pink lilies, & white carnations! I'll do 1:1 but I'd like to trade at least an inventory's worth per visit :3 Not buying or selling at the moment! xx

I have pink tulips I could breed on my beach... Could I trade two red carnations + two pink tulips for two white carnations and two black roses? ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, don't have a full inventory to trade. I'm just looking for white carnations to breed with my red ones to get pink. They look nice with roses. ^^

i don't need red carnations and i'm looking to trade in much larger quantities, sorry. you can probably just buy them.

I have a couple pink roses. I'd like some white carnations!

alrighty i've got 4 white carns for you ^^ gonna have to take them off the list soon cause i don't have many lol xx

alrighty i've got 4 white carns for you ^^ gonna have to take them off the list soon cause i don't have many lol xx

Can I also pay you 3 mil for the pixel mayor because we never traded. :c

yeah you can drop that off as well and i'll mark you as paid ^^ i think i have someone else who paid already too so i'll get working on them! fc is under my siggy :3 xx

yeah you can drop that off as well and i'll mark you as paid ^^ i think i have someone else who paid already too so i'll get working on them! fc is under my siggy :3 xx

Ok, just give me 15 minutes, please, and I will trade with you! C:

Back