• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading trading hybrids :3 xx

whimsy

perfect peach 🍑✨
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0118-0130-0745
Heart of the Forest
Green Star Fragment
Dreamy Bear Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Voodoo Doll
Spring Sakura
Purple Bat Potion
Pavé
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
98.9% (83) +
I mainly need pink tulips & pink carnations but I'm looking for pink roses & pink daisies, too!!
I'm offering purple roses, black roses, pink lilies, & white carnations! I'll do 1:1 but I'd like to trade at least an inventory's worth per visit :3 Not buying or selling at the moment! xx

I have pink tulips I could breed on my beach... Could I trade two red carnations + two pink tulips for two white carnations and two black roses? ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, don't have a full inventory to trade. I'm just looking for white carnations to breed with my red ones to get pink. They look nice with roses. ^^

i don't need red carnations and i'm looking to trade in much larger quantities, sorry. you can probably just buy them.

I have a couple pink roses. I'd like some white carnations!

alrighty i've got 4 white carns for you ^^ gonna have to take them off the list soon cause i don't have many lol xx

alrighty i've got 4 white carns for you ^^ gonna have to take them off the list soon cause i don't have many lol xx

Can I also pay you 3 mil for the pixel mayor because we never traded. :c

yeah you can drop that off as well and i'll mark you as paid ^^ i think i have someone else who paid already too so i'll get working on them! fc is under my siggy :3 xx

yeah you can drop that off as well and i'll mark you as paid ^^ i think i have someone else who paid already too so i'll get working on them! fc is under my siggy :3 xx

Ok, just give me 15 minutes, please, and I will trade with you! C:

Back