• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Mostly original Genji the jock rabbit is leaving!

charlotteMansion

mahou shojo
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Still cycling.

Moving date is 28th of August, current date is 23rd of August (I will tt)

Looking for bells mainly. 1-3 mil would be nice! Shirt and catchphrase are original, and though I've never seen the interior of his house, as far as I know, it should be 100% original since I've never did any requests or trades with him and he's been in my town for less than a month.

It's 12:08 am EST right now, so if I get a good offer right off the bat then I'll do the trade today. If not, I'll probably accept offers until tomorrow and do the trade then.

Last edited:
3 mil if I can get him when he naturally moves

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, not TTing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do i get him?

Umm is there a specific reason why I can't tt? Is it that you aren't available to trade until 5 days later or something else?

I can Get Him tomorrow :D But its really late here ;-; Ill offer 5 mil. If you can wait till tomorrow

I can Get Him tomorrow :D But its really late here ;-; Ill offer 5 mil. If you can wait till tomorrow

If no one else offers, I'll give him to you xD It's late here too heh. I don't mind waiting for tomorrow.
May I ask what time zone you are?

Last edited:
Back