• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Annie !!!!

epona

unfortunately european
Bells
Mom's Plush
Pink Star Fragment
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Togepi Easter Egg
森
Pokéball
ぶ
つ
I've always wanted to use that alliteration man i sound like an agony aunt
Pls ask me thing

ASK ME ANNIETHING

Last edited:
i wish i was as pretty as you. whats your secret

i wish i was as pretty as you. whats your secret
Why thank you jake. Every night i wash my face with neutrogena grapefruit scrub and follow up with a face mask made from a variety of natural ingredients: avocado, honey, blood of my enemies, sugar, milk, lemon juice

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think harry will choose me or elise?

Elise of course
You don't get in the way of true love, red

what's your favorite drink in case Epokasan ever hypothetically headed to the pub?

Wonder if you would care about whether form or content should be the priority when a translator is translating a poem into your language?

how was your vn trip (i didnt get to read a follow up or progress ....... if there was one ) :rolleyes:

Wonder if you would care about whether form or content should be the priority when a translator is translating a poem into your language?

Content i think

- - - Post Merge - - -

how was your vn trip (i didnt get to read a follow up or progress ....... if there was one ) :rolleyes:

It was good!!! I didn't make a follow up post about it haha, it was really nice to spend some time with my brother again though because we get along so well and I never see him
Also Vietnam itself was beautiful and I got to see so much of it!!!

Back