Ideas for the new AC Thread

Here's some new species people want to see!

tumblr_mb0r01hmHA1r7r2x9o1_500.png

I've named the bats Jeremy and Echo and the sharks Clamp and Shar-Shar.

Last edited:
The sharks are so cute! Im too lazy to list ALL my ideas, but one thing I really want is different sized trees and solar/lunar eclipses, comets, and being able to see satellites in the night sky

The shark villagers are cool, but we catch sharks in game lol. Well then again there are bird villagers and real birds as well. Lol.

The sharks are so cute! Im too lazy to list ALL my ideas, but one thing I really want is different sized trees and solar/lunar eclipses, comets, and being able to see satellites in the night sky

More ideas: birds spawn randomly throughout the town. Imagine the bird on the bulliten board/infront of the garden shop and the museum being in random spots throughout your town. It'll help bring the game more alive imo.

New bugs such as: catepillars, fruit flies, bugs you can catch in your town (last one isn't the best)

Here's some new species people want to see!

tumblr_mb0r01hmHA1r7r2x9o1_500.png

I've named the bats Jeremy and Echo and the sharks Clamp and Shar-Shar.
The sharks are a fun idea! They definitely suit the tops they're wearing, hehe. I wish I could say the same for the bats, because I can't imagine them walking around with their wings.

I got excited when I saw the name of this thread made me think a new game had been announced....sadly not lol:p

Last edited:
Back