• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats your signature move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardo

Tikki, spots on!
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Whether its a class, prom, just for fun, or because your whole family will be brutally slaughtered if you don't, we all have to dance sometimes. So, my question is, when you have to dance what move do you break out? I use my tap moves on occasion but my main move in the drunken giraffe!

Drunken Giraffe:

Last edited:
tumblr_n3qjphBfbc1txtb7zo1_500.gif

Anyone who doesn't say the Shrunk Funk Shuffle is lyin'.

tumblr_n6p9e4c9ef1rpkkuqo1_r1_400.gif

Also I feel like this thread should come with a soundtrack.

The standing-still-and-occassionally-bobbing-my-head-to-the-music. Quite popular move among people like me who are unbalanced twits.

My favorite thing to do is look all serious, glance left, glance right, then just ***** out, flailing your arms around like a crazy person. Works well especially in situations where people are being told to dance and don't really want to, so they're all low energy. You just bust out with a ridiculous contrast and everyone's like "Whaaaaaat!"

Love doing it in NaeNaes also. xD

Bobbing up and down but not the usual bending the knees, but going up and down on tiptoes because I'm short. The only problem of this being that your feet kill afterwards, and you feel as if you will never stand up. Also, because I am so used to my way, I find it almost impossible to bend your knees using the other method.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG also the naenae I do that constantly.

The wop lmao, when I was in 6th grade I used to do a mean worm no lie. not to say I don't still do a mean worm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back