Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
ど
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Thought I'd extend this question to everyone, since I haven't received an answer yet. Are the monthly birthstone collectibles going to be available always, ie, will they offer the September collectible in this upcoming September? Or is this a limited time thing?

:blush: Thanks to anyone who can help!

I think the staff were considering releasing them again for another year after this, but I don't know if they've actually confirmed it yet.

I'd assume that it's going to be limited after the second circuit, but you never know.

I think the staff were considering releasing them again for another year after this, but I don't know if they've actually confirmed it yet.

I'd assume that it's going to be limited after the second circuit, but you never know.

Thanks so much! :) :) I wish they would, I just joined this forum in June so I'd love to have a chance at collecting

I can't imagine them being limited. They are already tough enough when regifted only once haha.

Last edited:
The birthstone line started in September, so it's going to cycle again until August 2015. They confirmed in the June BTD that this was going to happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't imagine them being limited. They are already tough enough when regifted only once haha.

I thought that it was just that the reciever can't have the same birthstone prior to having it gifted to them, not the regifting limit of once.

The birthstone line started in September, so it's going to cycle again until August 2015. They confirmed in the June BTD that this was going to happen.
Ah ok, thank you. I didn't know this.

If they don't I'm sure someone will sell them. I honestly cannot wait for the august one to come, I'm always broke!

I thought that it was just that the reciever can't have the same birthstone prior to having it gifted to them, not the regifting limit of once.
That too. I forgot to mention that.

Also, can someone buy another birthstone after gifting the same birthstone to someone?

Last edited:
If they don't return them, I'll probably be giving out mine. I mean, the newbies will want them! You can't be selfish.

That too. I forgot to mention that.

Also, can someone buy another birthstone after gifting the same birthstone to someone?

Yes they can. I have bought around 6 July birthstones. I buy one, gift it and then buy another one. Rinse, dry, repeat.

Additionally, you can only have 1 of each month in your inventory at a time and they can only be gifted once.

Birthstones drive me crazy.

Last edited:
Yes they can. I have bought around 6 July birthstones. I buy one, gift it and then buy another one. Rinse, dry, repeat.

Additionally, you can only have 1 of each month in your inventory at a time and they can only be gifted once.

Thanks and you are not the only one lol.

this had probably been said on here but if they release them again next year they will probably be a different design judging by the way they've done the other holiday collectibles xx

Oh I never knew that ??
Thanks for the info :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

this had probably been said on here but if they release them again next year they will probably be a different design judging by the way they've done the other holiday collectibles xx
I don't think they are going to change the design... It's going to be the same ones, but cycled again.

Yes, we will be recycling the birthstones again starting this September. No, the design will not be changing. They were modelled after the Animal Crossing: New Leaf gems.

Look forward to new collectibles this fall. :)

P.S: Did anyone catch the 50 cherries I restocked out of the blue a few days ago? :p

Yes, we will be recycling the birthstones again starting this September. No, the design will not be changing. They were modelled after the Animal Crossing: New Leaf gems.

Look forward to new collectibles this fall. :)

P.S: Did anyone catch the 50 cherries I restocked out of the blue a few days ago? :p

Let's not talk about that peach restock that just happened (I'm such a hoarder omfg)

I'm happy that the gemstones will be coming around a second time ^^ (I only need the August one though xD)

Shhhhhhh!

I mean what butt fruit I didn't see any

Isn't this weather great?
Hahahahahaha

It's a bit sad that we can't fit all twelve onto our Items list. I actually didn't know that we couldn't own multiples. (Guess you really do learn something new everyday.)

Edit: I did the thing called being a total loser

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back