New Villager Hopes/Ideas?

MayorErin

ƪʕ-ᴥ –ƪ ʔ
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
So, if they do make a sequel, they'll probably add at least a few new villagers. What would you guys like to see? It can be a new species, a new personality type, or a design variant of a current species. I'm curious to see your creativity!

As for me, I hear a lot of people saying they want bats. At first I really didn't give one, but now that I se some fan art, they would be pretty cute I s'pose. I'd also a raven design bird for people with those creepy towns. Maybe a paint horse as well! A husky patterned wolf or a mostly black wolf would be cool too; especially if it were peppy or something to mix things up. As for personality types, I'm not sure what else they would add, haha.

Definitely more octopi. They added one in New Leaf and there are in total three of them. Three.
More hamsters and deer would be nice too. It would be cool to have a hamster and deer of every personality type. And we need a smug cat!

I have some other villager ideas, including a jock wolf wearing a captain's jacket named Alphie haha get it alpha wolf so clever, a smug cub with a bug-themed house wearing a tacky sweater named Bearemy, a chocolate-themed lazy monkey named Chip and a black frog with an unnerving smile that I haven't thought up a name for.

That's all I've got.

Tbh, for the next game I hope that there is more town customization options. Also, a tanning bed in the salon would be good, and more face options, and coloured contacts, like tbh I want purple/yellow/red/etc colours, we have those colours for hair, why not contacts?? I feel like we have enough villagers atm, so before they make anymore, I think they should drop some of the least wanted villagers. Also, more PWP's and stuff, and more town lay outs! Hopefully, if the next AC instillation is on the Wii U, they will also make a bigger map too, :3

At least more two personalities, I liked the tanning bed idea ( tanning sucks sometimes xd),different species ( specially marine animals) ( turtles, sharks, etc), bigger map ( but for the 3DS! What makes ACNL so good for me is that you can take it anywhere with you), more pwps; Isabelle NEEDS to stop being bossy ( WE need to be the mayor, not her); a new area ( like the island, which should be way bigger and with island villagers); more trees, flowers, bushes; you can chose where villagers can move in; more different conversations! ( They could hire a group of people to create more conversations so it doesn't get tiring as fast. I know what my villagers say by heart lol); more facilities at the main street, etc, etc.

I kinda sorta want more personalities, deer, and kangar-I MEAN OCTOPI.
Also, bring back some villagers from the original and e+.

I think we should just be able to choose our skin color. Like if you're not white, you have to work to make your character look like you? I think that's a little silly. I also want WAY more hairstyles. What's up with some of the one's we have? Who actually USES the three ponytails one, seriously? We need more types of bangs, longer hair, etc. And more faces and body types. You should gain weight if you eat a lot! And maybe get hungry if you don't eat at all? I feel like the ability to eat things is pointless right now- the only time I eat fruit is when I need inventory space.

I also think we should DEFINITELY have bats and ravens! That'd be SO cute! And maybe other species, like bats, foxes, skunks, hedgehogs, etc. I know we have NPC's for them, but it's be cute to have ones that can move in! Also I agree on the needing more octopi. Only three is ridiculous- and the only one I actually find cute is Marina. We need at least five or six- but one of each personality type would be nice.

Also, they need to make it so you can have more than 10 villagers! (I feel like this would be more possible with a bigger town, like another person said!) A bigger map would be great, and it would mean we could have more villagers! Maybe 12-15? I just like a LOT of villagers and it's hard picking just 10 I like lol! Also I feel like it's weird that they have such a big main street for only 10 villagers lol.

Also PS: My girlfriend says our characters need eyebrows lol.

I think every personality type should span into both genders. Lazy females, normal males, jock females, etc. Would make dialogue a little more diverse, I think, and it just makes it a bit more realistic for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yeah, of course the skin, but that's something that should've been added in the beginning. pffft

The idea of bat villagers sounds great but, realistically, I can't imagine them looking as good as we'd hope if they were put into the game. I'd probably be creeped out by them, honestly.

More personalities would be great, however I think it'd be more important for them to get into more speech from villagers. Looking at the game credits, it looks like one person was in charge of the speech and what villagers would say, so it's no wonder they'd repeat themselves a lot.

A shy or timid personality would be cute for villagers.

I'd like a big brother type of personality since there's already a big sister type (uchi). I think it'd be cute to have a big bro villager that's protective over you. ^^

I've wanted bats for a while now.
I'd also like something like geckos/lizards, but since Nat kinda covers that, and they like keeping the NPC's their own unique species, I doubt they'd happen..

I want to see dogs, but dogs like Isabelle, not the "normal dogs" more types, like terrier, galgos... and dinosaurs, a lazy and green T-rex would be perfect D:

I like the tanning beds idea! I also love the idea of more conversations, lol
That would be cute. I'd like shark villagers (I don't care about the "But you can catch them." thing, you can catch frogs.). Agreed that we need more Octopi, there's not enough. I'd like Bow and Meow back, and I'm sick of Isabelle. So, new assistant, because I'm also sick of seeing 34 of her.

Last edited:
I want Reese and Cyrus to have a little purple baby alpaca named Mauve, like is that just too much to ask? Omf

I also adore the skin tone idea! I myself am not that fair complected, so it would be nice not to have to tan 24/7! Haha

Back