• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ᵔᴥᵔ Astro's Commissions and Gallery! Closing up, thank you! (•͈⌔•͈⑅)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go! I hope you like it, and i love you outfit :D
pengu_commission_by_astro0lauren-d83cl5l.jpg

Aww, thank you!! :D Haha, yeah, I love the outfit a lot too! Nothing to change and I'll send over payment now!

Your stuff keeps getting better Astro!

I'ma get up to 150 bells again and commission you some more :'D

Last edited:
Yessss. Could you draw lemmy in the bowser jr car? And him holding the koopa bomb and it's about to blow in his face and sonic is laughing and pointing at the side. Idk what a good proce is but would 200 be good? You can tweak the price

Here's your commission I hope you like it! and i hope i got everything right haha
lemmy_and_sonic_commission_by_astro0lauren-d83mbdr.jpg

smooches senpais art a lot/////
THE IMPROVEMENT IS ASTOUNDING D':

Wow, you have really outdone yourself! I am enthralled by the amount of detail you have put into your second piece. Your art is so wonderful! I cannot wait to see more from you :)

Wow, you have really outdone yourself! I am enthralled by the amount of detail you have put into your second piece. Your art is so wonderful! I cannot wait to see more from you :)

Thank you! I wish I could have put more in but it was just taking so long (and i wasnt getting paid enough ahaha) :)

Someone wasn't paying you enough? Lemme knock some sense into them! >D

Kidding aside, I am glad that you are able to determine the value of your work. One of the worst things an artist can do is undersell themselves.

Someone wasn't paying you enough? Lemme knock some sense into them! >D

Kidding aside, I am glad that you are able to determine the value of your work. One of the worst things an artist can do is undersell themselves.

Yeah i made some underselling mistakes and learnt from them haha
its always sad to see artists underselling themselves and people telling them they aren't worth what they think they are, so i try to make sure i'm always happy with what i'm getting

apparently astro can literally do anything
lays on floor
I AM NOT WORTHY OF UR ART, SENPAI,,,,

I'll probably list down two commissions when I wake up.

I just love your art uwu!

no longer speaking 2 senpai bc she became 2good4me
burrows under a rug
rip

Could you maybe do a not chibi full body of [ this ] ? I'm willing to pay between 500 to 1k!

I can post more details of what I want too if it'll help you.

700 for that would be great! cute character :D If you'd like to post more info that would be awesome

Yay! Okay here we go.
  • Height: 5' 5"
  • Build: Slim
  • Hair: Black, straight, half way down her back with bangs swept to the right of her face
  • Eyes: Dark brown
  • Skin: Olive
  • Ability: Electricity manipulation (light blue electricity)
Clothes:
  • [ This ] jacket unzipped (extra pictures: x x)
  • Navy/light grey striped long sleeve shirt under the jacket ( x )
  • Dark wash skinny jeans ( x )
  • Black converse ( x )
  • [ This ] beanie worn like the picture shows
Personality:
  • Introverted
  • Friendly to those she knows
  • Tries to hide emotions
  • Keeps opinions/beliefs to herself but would fight for them if need be

If there's anything else you need to know just ask me! I've never actually commissioned someone for a drawing of my OC so I'm not sure if I included all the information you would need ; u ;

As for pose, it's up to you! But I'd like electricity coming out of both her hands.

Thanks so much! I look forward to the finished piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back