• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you prefer chunky or scrawny

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
if you had to choose between these two would you choose chunky or scrawny

for a woman i think chunky is better but for man scrawny (not too scrawny)

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap. should've added a poll

o. I like people just the way the are. But if I'd have to pick I prefer people that are built with a little bet of muscle.

This thread is probably a bad idea... I can't see it doing anything besides make both "chunky" and "scrawny" people feel bad about their weight. :/

o. I like people just the way the are. But if I'd have to pick I prefer people that are built with a little bet of muscle.

obviously you didn't read the op

This thread is probably a bad idea... I can't see it doing anything besides make both "chunky" and "scrawny" people feel bad about their weight. :/

it's not like we're insulting them
there are plenty of forums on other sites about these things and nobody was offended

Last edited:
ehhh...Personally, I think anyone can rock a nice body type. I'd rather everyone be a little chunky though hehe

But...but... I like both. Gah don't make me choose! If I had to, I like scrawny men and chunky women. To be honest though, when I saw this on the home page, I thought this topic would be about peanut butter (the title got cut off).

But...but... I like both. Gah don't make me choose! If I had to, I like scrawny men and chunky women. To be honest though, when I saw this on the home page, I thought this topic would be about peanut butter (the title got cut off).

what did you think it would be about then? thick vs thin peanut butter?

scrawny gurls and chunky dudes

Sounds like me and my bf eheheh

Rule breaking bonus answer
Everyone should be a healthy weight but I know (personally) it can be hard to maintain.

Agreeing with many of the responses in here. Let's not objectify either type, and this thread is only asking for trouble either way. Sorry OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back