Is Wii Sports Club any better than its successor?

Is Wii Sports Club any good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow516187

Town Layout Master
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So this morning, Wii U decided to download WSC (Wii Sports Club) by itself and I haven't touched it, is it any good?
People say it's a mix between graphics with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort...I'm just not sure, experts! What do you think?

I've only played the demo, but I hated it. The controls are pretty wonky, and it doesn't look that much better than the first one. It has online now! Too bad you can't actually do ANYTHING online because it lags so much!

The controls seemed to be a complete disaster in Tennis and Boxing. I wouldn't even move and the Tennis would move, I'd move and it wouldn't move or it would do a move I didn't do. Baseball also was arguing with me. HUGE disappointment back when they forced downloaded it onto everyones WiiU, but I'd be willing to try it again maybe. I just don't get why it was fighting me so hard before. When I played online it looked like the other person was struggling too

I would focus on finding a copy of the original Wii Sports whenever possible rather than getting the Wii U upgrade. In the latter, the motion controls are more finicky than its predecessor, and online isn't even worth bothering aside of Bowling and Golf.

Boxing is soo laggy, to remotely play golf, you have to act like a robot, Bowling is the only good game on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I play bowling and golfing in real life. Luckily my dad is a professional golfer. One thing I can surely say is wii club golf is nothing close to real golf.

Last edited:
Tell me why this game hasn't even been out this entire week and I saw 2 copies of it used already at my local used store

How did that even happen :( People liked the Wii version and it was good? But they fell on their face with this one? I want to ask someone over there why and how they managed to mess up the Wii remote controls which are almost 10 years old now in this once mostly highly regarded game.

Not meaning to go off-topic, but what's the difference between the retail and downloadable versions of Wii Sports Club?

The physical version contains all of the 4 sports right off the bat, while the downloadable one has you buy a 24-hour pass for all sports or purchase an all-time pass for one of the four sports. Baseball + Boxing actually counts as one sport.

Back