• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

when did you get NL?

I started about a year ago, my Fiance's nephew asked me to try out the game. I played it on his 3DS and I honestly though why not give it a go? Gave it a try and really enjoyed it :)

On March 15, 2014, I started the game but was not pleased with the way it was going so I reset the town of Cat Cove on March 21. I have enjoyed palying every minute of it these past four months. :)

End of July or mid August, I think, for my first game. I was going on a trip and wanted to buy a 3ds and animal crossing before leaving, so I did and haven't stopped playing since. I got my second game near the beginning of the summer.

I preordered from Amazon and with my shipping luck got it June 11th since the 9th (release day) was a Sunday.

Like... a little more than a week ago. (Was a late birthday present.)

Fun fact: I have already reset 3 times. >.>" I need to join a help group.

Back