• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

when did you get NL?

A week or two after release. Never played it much until April of this year, though

I got New Leaf on June 13, 2013.

My current town was created on July 11, 2014, however, because I kept resetting and school got in the way. :/

Release day in Canada, June 9th 2013 :B I remember I had to work that day in the very early morning, and timed my departure so the Wal-mart would be open my way home hahah

August 5, 2013. My anniversary is coming up pretty soon! Though, I no longer have my original town to celebrate it with, haha. Oh well.

December 28th of last year?

Maybe a day or two earlier, if I didn't start the game right away but either way

bought from eShop with some of my Christmas money

The day it came out. :) however, I sat on all 4 copies (mine, and my 3 oldest kids) for a week so we could open them when we left for vacation. Easiest 10 &1/2 hour drive ever!!! Also got them all headphones for the trip.

On the day it came out in France, June 14th 2013 if I remember well.
It was a few days before my finals hehe :rolleyes:

North American release date...a year, one month, and five resets later I'm finally happy with my town lol

NA release, though I checked a few stores the day before (no one would budge eheh)

The electronics department at my local Wal-Mart has sold stuff before release date before but they didn't have it in yet.

Back