• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Ship? (God this is really dorky sorry..)

Siobhan

Bells
What's your favorite ship? Is it het, slash, or femslash? Being a lesbian myself, I tend to prefer femslash ships. My current favorite is RyuMako from KLK, but I also love KyouSaya from PMMM. What about you guys?

AKUROKU!!!!!!!111

No, just kidding, sorry, my 13 year old self came out there. Remember that good ol' AkuRoku though? It's been a while.

I don't know, it's been so long since I've actually actively shipped anything aside from characters in RP's I'm in with friends, so. I don't have a set preference going in, the pairings just usually leap out at me.

The Borealis from the Half-Life series, which also made its way into the Portal series.

Last edited:
Uh, LeviHan. They look so cute, how they playfully tease each other.

helo favorite ship comING THOUGH

SAKI X SHOUGO ONE WEEK FRIENDS YESSSS

tumblr_n52l5aq89m1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

1b50b1272cd2cd81cccefbcab00587a61402245287_full.png

The Titanicu-chan x her Iceberggu-san.

65634687_5921b829ae.jpg

But I guess you could say that, that ship has sunk. AHUCKHUCKHUCK.

Last edited:
The Titanicu-chan x her Iceberggu-san.

65634687_5921b829ae.jpg

But I guess you could say that, that ship has sunk. AHUCKHUCKHUCK.
Again, this shoob is the reason why I have horrible puns.

Last edited:
i ship a ton of **** but most of it is from RP stuff so??

though i actively ship ReiGisa and MakoHaru from free!
and some NitoRin on the side

otherwise i have lots of ships but half of them probably dont even make sense

all mine are literally glee ships because thats the only thing I care about, but i'm not really hardcore about them or anything. My two main ships are;
Faberry - I ship them as /friends/, I joke about them being romantically involved, but I really don't want them anything more than friends
Brittana - Sexual, but I also ship as friends (they're already a couple tho so..??)
that's literally all I ship, and they're both canon anyway, so it's not that much of a hassle to me
And then I have a subship, which is Titty (as friends), like I mean, it's canon and all, but has had barely no focus at all, so yeah. It's not a crackship, but it's not as hardcore as the above two, so it's kinda a mid-drifter.

ANYWAY, idk if anyone cares, but I have about 32092305470570450723048357030495 crackships, and yes, as theyre crackships, i literally do not care if they become canon or not, i just ship them because theyre ridiculous, or funny (oh btw none of these are romantic ships unless i put it in brackets);
tina/cassandra - i was reading the gleetroll blog and they said they shipped them and then i did too
becky/xylophones - basically canon already, i just love their relationship
mer/tots - again, its pre much canon, i just like they're dynamic
stoner brett/dottie - i just think they'd be cute
Roz/"this bronze damn Olympic medal" - every time she says it i fan girl
puck/any guy - just because it'd be hot
sam/any guy -because again, it'd be hot
santana/underboob - it happened once and i just cant let it go
brittany/kiki - they were just perfect for each other
santana/wanky - just coz
santana/shrubs - AGAIN IT HAPPENED ONCE I JUST CANT FORGET
holly/puck - 10x better than puck/shelby
april/alcohol - like what more do u need
quinn/tina - just always wanted them as friends tbh
figgins/ke$ha - do u not feel the love???
beiste+emma+will+sue+figgins/push it - it was a fantasy that will never happen ok
quinn/santana - i hardcore shipped this for like a day and then stopped (romantic)
marley/sam - dat potential tho
kitty/marley -dat potential
mer/church solos - they are just so fab
mario/the hooker - i just thought somethin was gonna happen even tho they never interacted so rip (romantic)
will/rapping - u just know ur in for a good time
artie/sex addiction - i just like how he is a crippled pimp

i am defs forgettng like 50232737237529757932 so yea

in desperate housewives i shipped Angie as an independent woman but she was always with her hubby the whole time she was on the show so that doesn't count towards anything.

I shipped MadoHomu from PMMM like crazy until Rebellion spoilers came out and those kind of turned me off it (I still need to actually watch Rebellion tho).

Growing up I was a huuuuuge Kataang shipper from ATLA and sometimes it still hits me. They were really cute together omg.

Probably my number one OTP now is Utena/Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena.

obviously i ship space dandy x that booty
also duh gigguk x holden 5ever that ship is so top tier that its a spaceship

but seriously USUK
I know. Haters, please take your hating elsewhere. Like my visitor messages, perchance.

Back