• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your current obsession?

Alice

piloting a blimp
Bells
Winter Mittens
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Togepi Easter Egg
Cake
Pokéball
Almost everyone has that one thing they could go on about forever, or something they think they couldn't live without. Something they're just so into, that they find themselves coming back to it, day after day. Lately, I've been pretty obsessed with baking as a de-stresser, much to the dismay of my parents, because I've been using up a lot of the ingredients lying around the house. I know I overdo it, because while they eat what I make, there's always so much that sometimes a bit of it goes bad.

So what about you guys? I'm interested in hearing what you guys are in love with these days.

Last edited:
The band Biffy Clyro - I could listen to them all day and I have a crush on the lead singer :blush:
Oh and also Pokemon X, which I'm playing for the 2nd time

phone cases and planning my entire future (which makes me really anxious but i can't stop)

The Killers. I switch around my music tastes around, and cycle through them, but right now, it's The Killers.
Anime wise? Space Dandy.

Last edited:
country music idek how it started it just did

Minecraft. Pokemon is always an obsession, probably won't go away until I'm in college.

Last edited:
Kill la Kill. I've been stuck in this KLK groove since October, and I'm not leaving any time soon. I mean, who can't love RyuMako?

HECK YEAH KUROKO NO BASKET *HI FIVE*

///
also obsessed with my ocs. always obsessed with my ocs *__*

I only have one OC, and I'm pretty obsessed with her. Having so much trouble getting art for her now that I don't have time to be around to catch commissions.

Being poor irl has something to do with that too.

d30.gif

Last edited:
Back