Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
i'm playing skyward sword and trying to 100% everything can be so stressful. i think it's easier when you don't care about these things but i get so annoyed knowing that i'm not done. do you guys even bother to 100% your games?

It depends. If it's a game I really enjoy and won't have to replay 3+ times to get all the trophies then yes I will try 100% it. Most of the time I don't bother since I have little time for games since I'm really tired from work when I get home. I will be sure to at least complete a game as long I don't hate it.

100%-ing some games is just too repetitive and time-consuming that it sucks the fun out of the game. I prefer to just play it through whether or not I complete half the junk to unlock.

Nope. The only game I've been close to 100% in is The World Ends With You. Last month, I tried to 100% Samurai Warriors Chronicles and Pokemon Conquest. Yeah, haha, that didn't work.

Yes quite often I'll complete games 100%, I enjoy getting all the trophies/achievements.

Depends on the game. Sometimes I 100% a game just playing it normally because there's not much else to do. Other times it's a real chore and I'll only do it if I really like the game.

Depends on the game for me. When I got bored, I 100% Super Princess Peach as a kid. And, I liked 100%-ing inFamous: Second Son. Even though it was simple.

Yes, usually I 100% the game. Most Nintendo games don't make it too hard, except for maybe a few difficult challenges here and there, and most Xbox games have an achievement for it, so of course I have to do it!

The last time I tried to 100% a game was probably 5 years ago on the game Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil. There was literally one level in the entire game that I just could not collect everything for.

it depends, i usually play games, complete them and then decide to 100% them afterwards

(I'm online to give away my bells, but I'm having trouble deciding whom to bestow them upon, and as you asked me the answer is no.)

lol no r u kiddin me

if I want to see what happens in a 100% ill watch the completionist

games r supposed 2 b fun, **** making it into, a stressful job, hell no

some games
i used to never 100% but now i'm starting to get into it
the first game i ever 100%ed was kirby squeak squad when i was like, six lol

I usually start off trying to but then I'll give up cause it becomes a chore for me, I have a hard enough time getting to the end of some games as it is.

Back