• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

We could also lynch you, in my eyes, you are the person who most needs to pick up on thread contribution.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, this is taking into account admin duties

Maybe it's just me but I feel like it's pretty clear this game isn't meant to be taken particularly serious especially considering there are no scum to even be hunted. So I'm not too concerned about contributing a ton.

(also it's hosted by mafia troll SP :))

Ahhgg I swear I die early in ever mafia game ~_~
I for one I'm going for the NL
Why?
Because I only want to kill those that can kill me
And I for one have no clue who has a killing role
So yeah don't kill me

Maybe it's just me but I feel like it's pretty clear this game isn't meant to be taken particularly serious especially considering there are no scum to even be hunted. So I'm not too concerned about contributing a ton.

(also it's hosted by mafia troll SP :))

It took you 8 minutes to write this down after your previous message. Usually scum have to think long and hard to post in order to appear town.

#Justin4scum !!

Waffles is at school right now.

I'm at school too but I'm playing Mafia on lectures. lels

- - - Post Merge - - -

our*

Going to tell your mom betch
Blueleaf buy me a pocket wifi and I will bring it to school (will be active recess and lunch if you gimme for free) ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we shoukd kill people who has kill action its really risky.
I'm active saturdays and sundays

Going to tell your mom betch
Blueleaf buy me a pocket wifi and I will bring it to school (will be active recess and lunch if you gimme for free) ;)

My school offers free WiFi! Ha!

Who do you want to lynch on Day 1? Other than me, of course.

My school offers free WiFi! Ha!

Who do you want to lynch on Day 1? Other than me, of course.

seriously I hate your school (wifis has passwords on a bright there is one for free at 7 eleven haha)
I don't know who to lynch tomorrow we should keep discussing if we have no idea who to lynch maybe lynch distraction player or inactive

I think we should lynch C r y s t a l if we're taking the un-fun route. I'm not buying him being a Fool since he's making it pretty obvious after claiming a lyncher-like role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm down for a Cory lynch as well :lemon:

@oath2order dat post tho...
Crystal's win condition is useless unless she made it up in order to win

@oath2order dat post tho...
Crystal's win condition is useless unless she made it up in order to win

I'm kind of certain that he made it up at the last second in order to avoid getting lynched tomorrow. What's your role, Crystal?

Oh you can lynch me it will be fun once I win. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
Hey squirt once you won the game you're out

ehh I also down with lynching Cory.
Bandwagon? Do you have a reason why lynch Cory?

I feel bad for the last few people who vote for me their fate is definently is going to be locked in. They'll be Losers .

Interesting go on kid.

I think we should lynch someone tommorrow. Maybe someone like Crazy-Gamer.
RIP in peace Crystal's win condition?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Superpenguin
I'm sure the reason why you give oath a easy win condition because of
LOVE xoxo

- - - Post Merge - - -

*an

If anyone has a killing role please shoot C r y s t a l, thanks. :)

##VOTE: Cory

##VOTE: Cory

Because YOLO :rolleyes:

The person who can kill at night.

If I could kill I wouldn't announce who I wanted dead. I don't even know if anyone can kill. It's possible someone (or multiple people) can, which is why I suggested a name: the person who is attempting to troll us.

Back