• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

In the OP it only includes only x/5 to fulfill their win conditions. Does that mean only the first five players to win are the only true winners, with no succeeding winners despite fulfilling their win con?

Yes, the game ends after five players have met their Win Conditions.

Hi guys checking in! Not much to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't lynch me. I have some personal problems in my life right now but I can still play.

I think C r y s t a l is a solid lynch candidate for Day 1. He pretty much said his win condition and has no chances of winning unless we purposely lynch Crazy-gamer - which I don't think would happen considering we all want to be a part of that winning spot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

or we can do fun things and random lynch are way through the game. :]

I think C r y s t a l is a solid lynch candidate for Day 1. He pretty much said his win condition and has no chances of winning unless we purposely lynch Crazy-gamer - which I don't think would happen considering we all want to be a part of that winning spot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why not both? :rolleyes:

Crystal is a good idea, I'm leaning towards her for Day One lynch. Did you get any word from Waffles, btw?

Waffles is at school right now.

I'm at school too but I'm playing Mafia on lectures. lels

- - - Post Merge - - -

our*

- - - Post Merge - - -

RaNdom lynch :rolleyes:

Oh you can lynch me it will be fun once I win. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Ok so um I'm just going to ignore mostly everything Crystal says, I have a hunch she has a Fool role.

Last call for anyone to accept my offer ; otherwise, I'll randomly guess a name. Note that I need to have your name in order to give you immunity, or it won't work.

I seriously think a no lynch would be good. Maybe if there is a no-lynch someone dies or wakes up so it could help. We are all third party, and no one will win if we have no lynch (hopefully). Also, this is not a normal scum v town game, so a no lynch might get us on our feet.

I seriously think a no lynch would be good. Maybe if there is a no-lynch someone dies or wakes up so it could help. We are all third party, and no one will win if we have no lynch (hopefully). Also, this is not a normal scum v town game, so a no lynch might get us on our feet.
I don't see how a NL could get us on our feet, tbh. Some elaboration could really help here. :)

I don't see how a NL could get us on our feet, tbh. Some elaboration could really help here. :)

I just mean that it could be easy to lynch the wrong person (so that someone wins for example). I used the wrong term.

Back