• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

I think we should lynch someone tommorrow. Maybe someone like Crazy-Gamer.

I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. But I want to win as much as you guys so I'm not in favor of lynching Crazy-Gamer - which make the spots available to win lower for the rest of us. :[

- - - Post Merge - - -

But the problem is if Crazy-Gamer can fulfill their win con faster than us... js

Unlikely

I want some of the newbies to get the feeling of winning so I think we should lynch a strong player and cause chaos and dRAMA LOL

Well see, they do get the feeling of winning if they're on the side that wins - but in this game,the people that are active and actually do things deserve to win more IMO ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regardless of my opinions about who deserves to win - I'm on board to lynch anyone tbh. :lemon:

I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!
Exactly, that's why some people (including me) want to lynch you ; you do hardly anything to help Town. But now that Crystal revealed her win condition, it's not like we can lynch you anyway.

I'd assume some roles probably don't even require talking to win so there's that :lemon:

I saw Justin watching the thread then leave after.

Cory also hasn't been online for quite a while.

Waffles will probably post later. BerryPop, not sure.

Probably gonna end up with the people above for lynches on Day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait BerryPop is viewing the thread, nvm..

I'd assume some roles probably don't even require talking to win so there's that :lemon:

I saw Justin watching the thread then leave after.

Cory also hasn't been online for quite a while.

Waffles will probably post later. BerryPop, not sure.

Probably gonna end up with the people above for lynches on Day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait BerryPop is viewing the thread, nvm..

First we have to see what happens tonight.

We can always just lynch Cory. :)

We can always just lynch Cory. :)

We could also lynch you, in my eyes, you are the person who most needs to pick up on thread contribution.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, this is taking into account admin duties

In the case you do have an action, feel free to use your action on me, if you'd like. :) I made an offer recently in the thread. There are benefits to agreeing to my offer ; plus, my win condition is separate from this offer so I won't win right away if you accept. This goes for everyone, btw. I'm sticking out this offer because the benefits are really helpful, I'd like at least one person to get it.

Anyway, Cory and Waffles haven't checked in yet, if they don't check in any time soon, I'll be voting for one of them.

Exactly, that's why some people (including me) want to lynch you ; you do hardly anything to help Town. But now that Crystal revealed her win condition, it's not like we can lynch you anyway.

Is there much I can do?
Gees the game just stated

- - - Post Merge - - -

ehh I also down with lynching Cory.

The guy/girl has a life you now give him/her some time k?

In the case you do have an action, feel free to use your action on me, if you'd like. :) I made an offer recently in the thread. There are benefits to agreeing to my offer ; plus, my win condition is separate from this offer so I won't win right away if you accept. This goes for everyone, btw. I'm sticking out this offer because the benefits are really helpful, I'd like at least one person to get it

What are the benefits?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are the benefits for night or day actions? Or both?

What are the benefits?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are the benefits for night or day actions? Or both?
Well, there was only one benefit, actually, heh. The benefit is being immune to lynches for a random amount of days (at least one day, no more than 3). Even though I want to win as much as the next guy, one detail of my win condition involves successfully making someone immune (I previously said that it was unrelated, but I read my condition wrong).

Back