• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

u shets cory apparently has the weird doll which is even more risky.

I want to perform some kind of experiment. Does someone mind receiving the item from me and giving it back to me? I would like to see if the item has a random chance of being anonymous, and hopefully getting the name of the item. By the way, I asked the host this question: If I gave the item to someone, would they be able to give it to someone else the same day? Unfortunately, Superpigeon said that he can't answer that, so this experiement has its risks. But, I would assume the player that receives the item would get informed about it this Night instead of today, like how it did in Weaboo Mafia (I think). If the item comes back with a name and sounds like something bad (like a weapon), then don't be afraid to send it back to me, I'll be taking responsibility for this experiment's effects.

Or you know, the person that gave me the item could just tell me. :) The item is bound to be revealed sooner or later, might as well reveal it now.

I think he's lying since like you have to fufill your win condition to win and not use some weird doll.
You must not have read the game I hosted then. The doll played a big part for a role's win condition.

Cory
Berrypop
Jeremy
Dolby
ITookYourWaffles
Capella

Capella
Natty

No Lynch
MissNiamh
Crazy-Gamer
C r y s t a l
Cory

C r y s t a l
Farobi

It is still Day One.

Last edited:
o I think I misunderstood. BlueLeaf I would volunteer but I don't want to die.

I want to perform some kind of experiment. Does someone mind receiving the item from me and giving it back to me? I would like to see if the item has a random chance of being anonymous, and hopefully getting the name of the item. By the way, I asked the host this question: If I gave the item to someone, would they be able to give it to someone else the same day? Unfortunately, Superpigeon said that he can't answer that, so this experiement has its risks. But, I would assume the player that receives the item would get informed about it this Night instead of today, like how it did in Weaboo Mafia (I think). If the item comes back with a name and sounds like something bad (like a weapon), then don't be afraid to send it back to me, I'll be taking responsibility for this experiment's effects.

Or you know, the person that gave me the item could just tell me. :) The item is bound to be revealed sooner or later, might as well reveal it now.

You must not have read the game I hosted then. The doll played a big part for a role's win condition.

Did you receive the item at the start of day, or partway through day? If it's the latter, I'm guessing I gave it to you - but I assumed you would get it at the start of night. It's a bomb. I received it from someone else at the start of day and chose to pass it on to you. I'm not entirely sure what it does. Only thing I could do with it was pass it on.

Did you receive the item at the start of day, or partway through day? If it's the latter, I'm guessing I gave it to you - but I assumed you would get it at the start of night. It's a bomb. I received it from someone else at the start of day and chose to pass it on to you. I'm not entirely sure what it does. Only thing I could do with it was pass it on.
Omfg it's a bomb? I'm passing it onto someone random, then, I don't want that thing sticking around. :(

Okay ##Unvote:

Okay I'm not sure who to vote yet so I'm gonna stay unvoted for now. Definitely do not agree with a no lynch though

I assume the bomb would kill someone.

I'd guessed that much. What I meant when I said I don't know what it does is that I don't know specifics - e.g. does it detonate at a specific time; is it meant to reach someone specific; how it can relate to a win condition; etc.

If we no lynch MissNiamh might win. I still think we should lynch C r y s t a l though :/

I'm going to go back to my original plan, lynching Cory.

##VOTE: Cory

I think he's making up the doll BS to save himself from lynch as I doubt SP would re-use the creepy doll idea, and make it so obvious.

I'm going to go back to my original plan, lynching Cory.

##VOTE: Cory

I think he's making up the doll BS to save himself from lynch as I doubt SP would re-use the creepy doll idea, and make it so obvious.

It could be because it's been used before that SP would have had the idea to use it though.

Well I'm voting for Crystal then
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: C r y s t a l

It could be because it's been used before that SP would have had the idea to use it though.

Definitely a possibility, I just think SP would be a little more creative. At least use a different name for it than creepy doll.

Back