• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

Day One

The sun has risen.

It is now Day One. Day will end once all actions get sent in or in 24 hours. Don't forget to cast your vote today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOTE: Voting is done right here in this thread. All votes cast before this post are not counted.

No one died?
Well, i might as well just bandwagon because theres really no other thing to do and ##VOTE: Cory

Just a thought: Do any of you think it's possible there are no killing roles? Like there might be some players roles whose win condition is for another player to die, but no roles that actually send in to kill? idk just thinking that since there were no deaths last night. However, there is some day actions (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to give anyone immunity tonight.
----
Has anyone been inactive here, but active in the IRC? I'll most likely be voting for them.

##Vote: Cory
BANDWAGON

- - - Post Merge - - -

Based on evidence gathered and brought forth by a couple people we believe Cory is mafia, and possibly the godfather.

LIAR, THEIR IS NO MAFIA. NATTY IS OBVIOUSLY THIRD PARTY, LYNCH HER

Based on evidence gathered and brought forth by a couple people we believe Cory is mafia, and possibly the godfather.
What are you talking about. I'm the cop and he came back as mafia.

Back