• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

No, we do not No lynch. MissNiamh, from the start of the game you've already had your eyes on voting No Lynch. There is absolutely nothing that will interfere with us if we choose to lynch Crystal or not. I'd rather safe lynch Crystal, than letting you possibly fulfill your win condition which gives us an even smaller chance of winning.

Why do I feel like she's trying to get lynched

yolo

##VOTE: C r y s t a l

Lol we just yolo
I lab the tags
"sp give oath an ez roles because lab story"
nice nice haha

KEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
VICTORY TASTE LIKE SOFT PRETZELS

Now that Cory has gone, I still think we should No Lynch. Killing Crystal does nothing for us, the only reason is so that she doesn't win, but she won't because we won't kill crazy gamer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh we have no reason to kill anyone, that's why I'm saying it. Unless I get a good reason to kill someone, I'm sticking with this.
The whole game you've been after a no lynch, I suspect that it is part of your win condition.

##Vote: Crystal

Ok then

Hopefully, my win condition has made my behavior pretty clear. It was more fun than I thought!

Thank you SP for the amazing, unique game. :)

It's interesting how this game is completely void of role claims, although I guess it makes sense that no one cares about roles.

I guess I'll just roleclaim. I'm weight guesser game host. I have to guess who is going to be lynched the next Day. Last Night I put myself so good for me winning.

I guess I'll just roleclaim. I'm weight guesser game host. I have to guess who is going to be lynched the next Day. Last Night I put myself so good for me winning.

for reals

hmm maybe I'll unvote idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

How would you win if you die tho?

for reals

hmm maybe I'll unvote idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

How would you win if you die tho?
I just have to guess how will be lynched. It doesn't mattered if I die or not I was still lynched.

What does Crazy-gamer have to do with any of these things?

What does Crazy-gamer have to do with any of these things?
It was to put some suspicion on me. Noticed how I said that then voted Cory then went to no lynch then went back to Cory than went to no lynch. In that one post I was being cocky for a reason.

##Unvote:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, no lynch is starting to sound like a better option :\

Back