• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

What if Dolby's win condition is get lynched on Day 2 omg I can't even

I'm fine with being lynched since it's highly unlikely that I would be able to win, to reach the minimum time to win have to be extremely lucky and if everything works out for me, someone will probably already have won

##VOTE: Dolby

Will eat crow if he wins by getting lynched.

I'm fine with being lynched since it's highly unlikely that I would be able to win, to reach the minimum time to win have to be extremely lucky and if everything works out for me, someone will probably already have won

Now you're fine being lynched?

##Vote: Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, looks like there are gonna be three striping of win conditions

Night Two

Everyone was ready to let Dolby leave the Carnival peacefully since he had practically given up. He packed up his things and was on his way out as he turned around and gave everyone one final good-bye.

However, VillageDweller, the Knife Thrower, didn't think Dolby deserved to leave alive, so he threw a single knife which sliced Dolby's head clean off.

Dolby, the Advertiser, had given up.
Win Condition: Have two living players be enticed with you advertisements [AKA have two living players be culted]

It is now Night Two. Night will end in 24 hours or as soon as all actions are in.

My plan was to leave I well timed post saying sorry that I won, and hoping that people would unvote. I told the truth about saying that I needed to day/night cycles to win

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about the people who didn't vote (sorry for posting after death, but you said earlier that their win condition would be stripped

Back