Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

...can anybody tell me WHY we killed berrypop?

C r y s t a l was set to be lynched, but revealed that they'd win the game if they died. It's believed that a no lynch may have something to do with MissNiamh's win condition, and this was the most likely option people would resort to if the lynch on C r y s t a l did no go ahead.

There were four people (myself, Farobi, ITYW, and Natty) online at the time C r y s t a l revealed this (seems she got over-confident and thought she'd already won because she thought it was majority voting?) and we had less than an hour to change the lynch from her to another player. BerryPop already had one vote on them, so we (minus Natty who for some reason didn't join us) switched our votes.

It was to ensure that no one got a win out of the lynch.

C r y s t a l was set to be lynched, but revealed that they'd win the game if they died. It's believed that a no lynch may have something to do with MissNiamh's win condition, and this was the most likely option people would resort to if the lynch on C r y s t a l did no go ahead.

There were four people (myself, Farobi, ITYW, and Natty) online at the time C r y s t a l revealed this (seems she got over-confident and thought she'd already won because she thought it was majority voting?) and we had less than an hour to change the lynch from her to another player. BerryPop already had one vote on them, so we (minus Natty who for some reason didn't join us) switched our votes.

It was to ensure that no one got a win out of the lynch.

Makes sense
Wish we didn't have to kill her do =/
And I'm pretty sure crystal lying so she didn't get killed

Freak Accident

The Nightly Mime Performance had just ended. The only attendee was Farobi.

Farobi then returned to his tent to start getting ready for his own act. He got his materials together and set them ablaze, ready to wow his crowd by juggling fire.

There was a much larger audience seeing this blazing performance than there was at the Mime's performance. However, something went completely wrong in the middle of Farobi's act. All of a sudden he couldn't breathe; he was grasping for a breath of fresh air.

Farobi's life was slipping before his eyes and he had no idea why. He started coughing up blood, and he couldn't take it anymore. He threw the flames into the air and clutched his throat still coughing up blood. It was no use. The audience sat there and watched as Farobi died before their eyes.

The performance didn't end there, however. The flames that were thrown in the air came hurdling into the crowd striking MissNiamh and C r y s t a l who had both been unknowingly doused with gasoline for quite some time. Their bodies instantly caught fire and burned into a pile of yellow ash.

The audience was in complete shock. They couldn't believe all this death they had just witnessed. Was this karma for killing their own Popcorn Vendor just hours earlier? Everyone started to panic fearing they would be next...all except Jeremy who continued to sit there quietly.

Farobi, the Fire Juggler, got schooled.
Win Condition: Successfully set two people on fire at the same time [by igniting them during the Day]

MissNiamh, the Cleanup Crew, will be cleaning up no more messes.
Win Condition: Have a Day end in a No Lynch

C r y s t a l, the Weight Guessing Game Host, was unable to guess her own death.
Win Condition: Have the player you chose get lynched

Jeremy, the Mime, was a silent victor.
Win Condition: Successfully kill one player [by having them say the word you cursed them with]

Jeremy is the Carnival's third winner.

It is still Night One.

what word?? cursed?? wHAT

oh I think it was school. :/

Last edited:
What word did you curse them with?

Ugh... Jer asked what did Farobi did whole day and he said school eat etc
Read you dawg =w=

- - - Post Merge - - -

And now Farobi is suffering depression because of Jer :lemon:

Back