Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] (Closing Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww! It's perfect! Thank you<3 Can I use either one? And I would need to host it on another site right? Thank you :D

You're quite welcome:D You should just in case, but I also leave all my work on my imageshack<3 Yep forgot to do still ONLY so did an animated haha xD free of charge, feel free to take both;)

Last edited:
Hellos! I really love your siggies & wonder if I could request something like this? :)
mlzx8j.gif

sic.png

Username: Cinny
Font(s): curisve or anything! :)
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): https://38.media.tumblr.com/b67b5a95c381f01c435f7428a7e6e017/tumblr_mxijb0OyvD1se5kcvo1_500.gif
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): -
Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner Heart
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) surprise me! :)
Frame decoration: (see below) none
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below) none
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): -
Mayor/Town name: Cinny
Dream Address: none
Friend Code: 1392-5219-5831
Dreamies only? yes/no no
Dream Villagers: -
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Amelia, Flora, Lilly, Skye, Nate, Teddy, Deirdre, Wendy, Keaton, Apollo
Current villagers: -
Leaving Villagers: -
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) no
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) orange
Animated or Still?(choose one) animated

sic.png

Font(s): cursive
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): same as above c:
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): none
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) surprise me!
Mayor/Town name: Unani
Dream Address: -
Friend Code: 3454-2064-1540
Dreamies only? yes/no no
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Curt, Phil, Eunice, Lilly, Bree, Lucky, Mira, Snake, Lobo, Bluebear
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) no
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) cherry

ahh, I hope I did this right z__z;;
let me know how much tbt to send! c: tysm ♥

Hellos! I really love your siggies & wonder if I could request something like this? :)
mlzx8j.gif

sic.png

Font(s): curisve or anything! :)
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): https://38.media.tumblr.com/b67b5a95c381f01c435f7428a7e6e017/tumblr_mxijb0OyvD1se5kcvo1_500.gif
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): -
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) surprise me! :)
Mayor/Town name: Cinny
Dream Address: none
Friend Code: 1392-5219-5831
Dreamies only? yes/no no
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Amelia, Flora, Lilly, Skye, Nate, Teddy, Deirdre, Wendy, Keaton, Apollo
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) orange

sic.png

Font(s): cursive
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): same as above c:
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): none
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) surprise me!
Mayor/Town name: Unani
Dream Address: -
Friend Code: 3454-2064-1540
Dreamies only? yes/no no
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Curt, Phil, Eunice, Lilly, Bree, Lucky, Mira, Snake, Lobo, Bluebear
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) cherry

ahh, I hope I did this right z__z;;
let me know how much tbt to send! c: tysm ♥

Yay another order:D It's 200 TBT as animated takes longer, you filled it out perfectly though<3 Also takes longer with two towns:) I shall add you to the slots and if you could please send the TBT I shall get started right away<3

Thanks for sending the TBT, may finish it up tomorrow as I am exhausted from a long day xD already have started it, it has a very lovely unique shape as I used two hearts;) One was too difficult to fit everything in xD I am sure you'll love it<3

Last edited:
OoiwML.png

Username: Mints
Font(s):You choose :)
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice - link me if you have one):
https://38.media.tumblr.com/eef9301af945a5f31d4fe6ad905eff43/tumblr_mv3ojwKHyD1qbvovho1_500.gif

(If link doesn't work let me know!)

Render (Pick one from Tubmblr or link me: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...nwarrior_d6ngpue_by_harumiii_chan-d6o6z0k.png
Text/Name: "Mints"
Animated/Still: Animated :D
Let me know how much and when to send tbt~ hopefully I'm not missing anything :)

17FcSu.png

Username:Mints
Shape: Rounded Rectangle (can you possibly make it longer by length? If not it's fine!)
Pattern (for background/outlines): Four?
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too):
http://33.media.tumblr.com/0bcff8401bab76bd109e13ecbf441846/tumblr_n87v8cWA071tffjf5o6_1280.jpg
Mayor Chibi or Render (to credit, please tell me the creator):
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/025/b/9/anime_girl_render_by_feary_bad_day-d5soyra.png

(I'm sorry but I'm not sure who the creator is.)

Animated/Still: Still

Last edited:
OoiwML.png

Username: Mints
Font(s):You choose :)
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice - link me if you have one):
https://38.media.tumblr.com/eef9301af945a5f31d4fe6ad905eff43/tumblr_mv3ojwKHyD1qbvovho1_500.gif

(If link doesn't work let me know!)

Render (Pick one from Tubmblr or link me: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...nwarrior_d6ngpue_by_harumiii_chan-d6o6z0k.png
Text/Name: "Mints"
Animated/Still: Animated :D
Let me know how much and when to send tbt~ hopefully I'm not missing anything :)

17FcSu.png

Username:Mints
Shape: Rounded Rectangle (can you possibly make it longer by length? If not it's fine!)
Pattern (for background/outlines): Four?
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too):
http://33.media.tumblr.com/0bcff8401bab76bd109e13ecbf441846/tumblr_n87v8cWA071tffjf5o6_1280.jpg
Mayor Chibi or Render (to credit, please tell me the creator):
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/025/b/9/anime_girl_render_by_feary_bad_day-d5soyra.png

(I'm sorry but I'm not sure who the creator is.)

Animated/Still: Still

Perfect orders:D That comes to 120 TBT, let me add you to my slots, I shall finish all requests today<3

Yay another order:D It's 200 TBT as animated takes longer, you filled it out perfectly though<3 Also takes longer with two towns:) I shall add you to the slots and if you could please send the TBT I shall get started right away<3

Thanks for sending the TBT, may finish it up tomorrow as I am exhausted from a long day xD already have started it, it has a very lovely unique shape as I used two hearts;) One was too difficult to fit everything in xD I am sure you'll love it<3

Yay tysm!! <3
Omg I made a mistake last night, I was also exhausted haah ;^; omg

The first town is Konani and Mayor Cinny
Second town is Unani and Mayor Churro.
omg I feel so bad LOL AHHH Q__Q

Yay tysm!! <3
Omg I made a mistake last night, I was also exhausted haah ;^; omg

The first town is Konani and Mayor Cinny
Second town is Unani and Mayor Churro.
omg I feel so bad LOL AHHH Q__Q

Perfectly fine xD I haven't added text yet:D Thanks for letting me know<3

Finished Cinny's sig, taking a short break and will proceed to finish the rest for the evening:D

omfg thank you soooo much !! <3
It's beautiful wahhh ;^; I'll request another in the future~
good luck on your other requests! :`D

omfg thank you soooo much !! <3
It's beautiful wahhh ;^; I'll request another in the future~
good luck on your other requests! :`D

Uwah glad you like it:D Looking forward to any future requests and thanks so much<3<(^_^

Can I get something like this?
a34i.gif
But with a matching colour scheme to my background?
sic.png

Username: Princess
Font(s): Shown above
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): http://sugarmints.deviantart.com/art/the-silver-millennium-468880361
it's okay if you can't get sailor moon in it, I think I'd just prefer the castle and moon on the right..but whatever you think looks best!
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): maybe a pixel crown ontop of the name of my mayor's name?
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) surprise me
Frame decoration: (see below) n/a
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below) Above and Below
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist):
Mayor/Town name: Bunny of La Lune
Dream Address:
Friend Code: 4785-4635-7315
Dreamies only? yes/no no
Dream Villagers:
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites):
Current villagers: Maple, Stitches, Diana, Bunnie, Flurry, Julian, Molly, Merengue, Mira, Chrissy
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.)
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added)
Animated or Still?(choose one) Still, but if you could somehow make it animated that'd be great

Can I get something like this?
a34i.gif
But with a matching colour scheme to my background?
sic.png

Username: Princess
Font(s): Shown above
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): http://sugarmints.deviantart.com/art/the-silver-millennium-468880361
it's okay if you can't get sailor moon in it, I think I'd just prefer the castle and moon on the right..but whatever you think looks best!
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): maybe a pixel crown ontop of the name of my mayor's name?
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) surprise me
Frame decoration: (see below) n/a
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below) Above and Below
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist):
Mayor/Town name: Bunny of La Lune
Dream Address:
Friend Code: 4785-4635-7315
Dreamies only? yes/no no
Dream Villagers:
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites):
Current villagers: Maple, Stitches, Diana, Bunnie, Flurry, Julian, Molly, Merengue, Mira, Chrissy
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.)
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added)
Animated or Still?(choose one) Still, but if you could somehow make it animated that'd be great

Thanks for the request:D As it is still, it comes to 160 TBT 10 tbt for the extra pixel as I shall see what I can find<3 If I can animate it it shall be 210 TBT:) I shall see what I can come up with<(^_^)>Adding you to the slots you can just pay the 160 TBT and if I manage some cool animation for the background you can send the 50 extra if you'd like. Will start after I get the TBT:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back