• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Take the personality test and share your results

ISFP yo. I don't feel artistically worthy of that title hahah
Screen Shot 2014-07-28 at 19.47.47.jpg

ENFP ? The "Advocate"

ENFP Advocates are enthusiastic, expressive and charismatic leaders. They are spontaneous, wild and posses a great zest for life. ENFPs are dreamers. They are driven by their values and strive to champion the causes they believe in. They are resourceful, visionary and creative.

... lol :p

These are always fun when not taken too seriously. ;)

I've gotten INTP each time I've taken any variation of the Jung test.

INFJ.

This thread has appeared so many times I don't even bother taking the test anymore.

Last edited:
ENFP — The "Advocate"

ENFP Advocates are enthusiastic, expressive and charismatic leaders. They are spontaneous, wild and posses a great zest for life. ENFPs are dreamers. They are driven by their values and strive to champion the causes they believe in. They are resourceful, visionary and creative.

... lol :p
Twinsies!

ISTP~the "crafter"

i think my sister's was really rare or smt. XD

Last edited:
ESTP - the "persuader"

apparently that's what i am

(after googling what half the things meant)

I always get INTJ.

This explains why we don't get along. I'm also INTJ and it's usually a 'territorial' thing or not getting another INTJ. Now that I know your type maybe I'll be better at taking your sarcasm when it should be taken.

I took this test many times and each time I am an INFP

"INFP — The "Dreamer"

INFP Dreamers are idealistic and deeply sensitive. They are characterized by their loyal and gentle nature. Beneath their easygoing disposition runs a fixed passion for the causes they believe in and the people they selflessly care for. They are driven by their values and seek peace.

Last edited:
ENTP — The "Originator"

ENTP Originators are innovative, flexible and see endless possibilities. They are very enthusiastic about the ideas they generate. They are inventive, intellectually quick and skilled at what they do. They thrive at finding crafty solutions to technical problems. They are gifted at coming up with new and efficient approaches.
4.5% of Population

I got ESFP- The Entertainer. I'm not sure if I agree with that. While I am extremely outgoing, loud, talkative, and social, I tend to be very introverted at times and I rather enjoy being alone.

INTJ - 1.5% of the population. I'm happy as gandalf is one (the wizard not the mod) and it says a good job choice is psycholgist and that's what I would like to be.

INTJ Strategists are private, independent and self-confident. They strive for perfection and achievement. They are gifted strategists with analytical, conceptual and objective minds. They are flexible and like to formulate contingency plans. INTJs are able to see the reasons behind things.

Back