• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Take the personality test and share your results

Blood

grease man
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
or if you already know just share your results. there are plenty other ones out there, some may even easier to follow then this one.

my result was INFJ. how about you?

INFJ — The "Confidant"

INFJ Confidants are complex, deep and intensely private. Their life's mission is to develop and guide others. Personal growth drives them and anything short of that pursuit is meaningless to them. They are passionate and devoted to the causes they believe in. INFJs live their life with a great sense of purpose.

Last edited:
I've taken three or four of these tests and my result was ISTJ every time. pretty cool actually

I feel off compared to others XD ENFP: Advocates are enthusiastic, expressive and charismatic leaders. They are spontaneous, wild and posses a great zest for life. ENFPs are dreamers. They are driven by their values and strive to champion the causes they believe in. They are resourceful, visionary and creative - See more at: http://www.personalitymax.com/free-personality-test/results#sthash.Gc8WVUwI.dpuf

Last edited:
ISFJ

... are kind, loyal and considerate. They desire to serve and protect others sacrificially. They serve behind the scenes without seeking recognition. ISFJs like routine and have excellent follow-through skills. They possess rich inner lives, are private and quietly friendly.

Last edited:
INFJ. :blush:
I sometimes fluctuate between INFJ and INFP -- my preference for Judging over Perceiving is only slight.

INFP.

"INFP Dreamers are idealistic and deeply sensitive. They are characterized by their loyal and gentle nature. Beneath their easygoing disposition runs a fixed passion for the causes they believe in and the people they selflessly care for. They are driven by their values and seek peace."

I'm sure most would disagree...

INTJ ? The "Strategist"

INTJ Strategists are private, independent and self-confident. They strive for perfection and achievement. They are gifted strategists with analytical, conceptual and objective minds. They are flexible and like to formulate contingency plans. INTJs are able to see the reasons behind things.

ISTJ

"ISTJ Examiners have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared."

I got ISFJ.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I took it again and adjusted my answers to be slightly more accurate and got ISTJ.

ISTP ? The "Craftsman"
... are adventurous and independent. They are fearless and thrive on challenging situations. They are gifted problem solvers. Their mechanical and technical nature enables them to operate many kinds of tools and instruments. They are proud of their relatively effortless ability to acquire many skills. They seek freedom and are typically unemotional.

Weird... I answered everything very truthfully. I agree with the end results table, but the above paragraph doesn't describe me at all lol!
... Actually, on further analysis, it does. This test knows me better than I do. I suppose the only difference is that I'm very emotional and passionate.
I'm too tired for this :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back