• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you done something in game you REALLY regret?

I regret letting Erik move. I didn't know he was popular and I could've made lots of bells This was way before I joined TBT. ;~;

I Time Traveled to get some items from gracies, getting them but losing my beloved bob ~

I didnt go on for like, 3 months and vesta had moved out D:

Marshal moved out due to a stupid mis-click of my pen ;-;

Letting Bunnie move out.

I know there are other peppies. But homegurl was just so cute and I loved her face. She wanted to go and I was like "SOB YES BE FREE"

I hope she's pestering someone else's Mayor about me right now.

Looking back, I wish I would've put my campsite somewhere else. Sure, it looks nice where it is, but I wasn't thinking ahead about the fact that it would've been the perfect place for my lighthouse.

The only other thing that I kind of regret is giving Ankha away basically for free (only got 2 or 3 items). Not that I really needed the bells, but I know I could've gotten a lot more for her than I did.

I kinda regret choosing Stinky as my first camper this morning. ^^;;; I was just so tired of resetting, and I really like Stinky, so I decided to take him. I'm not, like, overly upset because I do like Stinky, but I do kinda wish I had held out a little longer for someone even better. Oh well!

Not plot resetting for Roscoe's house. I figured there weren't any truly terrible spots he could place himself. I was wrong. orz

I did the same thing with one of mine. Pekoe moved right in front of my town hall. RIGHT IN FRONT. :(

After my hiatus I tried turning back the clock to where I last left off. I put in the correct date but forgot to change the year from 2014 to 2013. When I realized it was too late and I lost my favourite villager. I never had a TT accident until now. OTL

I really hate the placement of my cafe and campsite :C major boo-urns. The campsite is in such a high traffic area it's becoming such a nuisance to walk around it!

I think my biggest regret is a TT accident where I lost Graham. My biggest one was the same thing with Eugene, but I recently got him back. I didn't think I'd miss Graham much, but I really do. Town seems off.

Putting the Caf? in the most stupid and awkward place I could think of.

Putting my own friggin HOUSE in the worst possible place! What the heck was I thinking by placing it in front of the Train Station thinking maybe it would be a great idea to keep somebody else from moving there... Now I have my own house in the way of what would have been a nice path and then another villager moved beneath me and it is now a real fedge-up in the worst way. Ugh!!!

That should teach me to not play so late at night, I guess.

Putting my campground by the cliff. I didn't know cedar trees would take there.
Also wished I moved the Coffee show over a little.

Building all of my permanent PWPs without planning out my town first.
Picking a really small map in terms of land size.
Getting so attached to my town that I can't bear to restart.

The layout of my town. I'm making it work of course but at the time, I resetted my town for about an hour not to look for the perfect layout with the fruit I wanted but because I wanted Flora as my starting villager so very badly.
At the time I didn't know about villager trading/buying, else wouldn't have bothered.

Otherwise I regret putting my Reset center where it is now. I should have gone with my initial spot.

Last edited:
Yep, putting the reset center in front of my retail, its now in the middle of my path (I put it there first because it was sorta behind a tree but now Olivia lives there and the reset center is such an eyesore. I also put it there before I had a path and I regret even building it lol

Letting Cranston go. He wasn't a huge favorite of mine, but he grew on me. Now, I miss him because Axel and Eunice. Axel wears Cranston's shirt, while Eunice says his catchphrase, "Sweatband". I regret letting him go to void...

Back