Have you done something in game you REALLY regret?

I regret letting Erik move. I didn't know he was popular and I could've made lots of bells This was way before I joined TBT. ;~;

I Time Traveled to get some items from gracies, getting them but losing my beloved bob ~

I didnt go on for like, 3 months and vesta had moved out D:

Marshal moved out due to a stupid mis-click of my pen ;-;

Letting Bunnie move out.

I know there are other peppies. But homegurl was just so cute and I loved her face. She wanted to go and I was like "SOB YES BE FREE"

I hope she's pestering someone else's Mayor about me right now.

Looking back, I wish I would've put my campsite somewhere else. Sure, it looks nice where it is, but I wasn't thinking ahead about the fact that it would've been the perfect place for my lighthouse.

The only other thing that I kind of regret is giving Ankha away basically for free (only got 2 or 3 items). Not that I really needed the bells, but I know I could've gotten a lot more for her than I did.

I kinda regret choosing Stinky as my first camper this morning. ^^;;; I was just so tired of resetting, and I really like Stinky, so I decided to take him. I'm not, like, overly upset because I do like Stinky, but I do kinda wish I had held out a little longer for someone even better. Oh well!

Not plot resetting for Roscoe's house. I figured there weren't any truly terrible spots he could place himself. I was wrong. orz

I did the same thing with one of mine. Pekoe moved right in front of my town hall. RIGHT IN FRONT. :(

After my hiatus I tried turning back the clock to where I last left off. I put in the correct date but forgot to change the year from 2014 to 2013. When I realized it was too late and I lost my favourite villager. I never had a TT accident until now. OTL

I really hate the placement of my cafe and campsite :C major boo-urns. The campsite is in such a high traffic area it's becoming such a nuisance to walk around it!

I think my biggest regret is a TT accident where I lost Graham. My biggest one was the same thing with Eugene, but I recently got him back. I didn't think I'd miss Graham much, but I really do. Town seems off.

Putting my own friggin HOUSE in the worst possible place! What the heck was I thinking by placing it in front of the Train Station thinking maybe it would be a great idea to keep somebody else from moving there... Now I have my own house in the way of what would have been a nice path and then another villager moved beneath me and it is now a real fedge-up in the worst way. Ugh!!!

That should teach me to not play so late at night, I guess.

Putting my campground by the cliff. I didn't know cedar trees would take there.
Also wished I moved the Coffee show over a little.

Building all of my permanent PWPs without planning out my town first.
Picking a really small map in terms of land size.
Getting so attached to my town that I can't bear to restart.

The layout of my town. I'm making it work of course but at the time, I resetted my town for about an hour not to look for the perfect layout with the fruit I wanted but because I wanted Flora as my starting villager so very badly.
At the time I didn't know about villager trading/buying, else wouldn't have bothered.

Otherwise I regret putting my Reset center where it is now. I should have gone with my initial spot.

Last edited:
Yep, putting the reset center in front of my retail, its now in the middle of my path (I put it there first because it was sorta behind a tree but now Olivia lives there and the reset center is such an eyesore. I also put it there before I had a path and I regret even building it lol

Letting Cranston go. He wasn't a huge favorite of mine, but he grew on me. Now, I miss him because Axel and Eunice. Axel wears Cranston's shirt, while Eunice says his catchphrase, "Sweatband". I regret letting him go to void...

Back