• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you done something in game you REALLY regret?

Fia

Contra
Bells
And you couldn't reset because you'd already gotten a lot done? Tia gave me another picture... and I sold it to ReTail. Also, I don't like my town, I think it's too small :/

Last edited:
Letting Pecan move because Ed was my tenth and I couldn't get him to budge without someone else moving out first. I guess the regret would be letting Ed move in to begin with, but at least I was able to get the entire smug PWP list (which I really don't even like, though I do have Stonehenge). But, I guess it's okay because with Pecan moved to my other town, I was able to move Freya in.

Letting Maple Go to the void and Francine I want them both back, I guess another town. Also using wifi on my other cart as it may have hurt my main town afraid to check also going to a strangers town for signatures and think I may be getting an unexpected move in I do not want soon considering who I was led specifically to....I hope there is a way to avoid a wifi move in or I won't do petitions anymore. most regrets are let gos or accidental logging in to find an unwanted who won't go until get a new. Also regret voiding at all when could giveaway but didn't have this site then. also regret letting a dreamy go for another and paying a lot instead of waiting it out. plus the map I chose last time. so many little ones.

Not plot resetting for Roscoe's house. I figured there weren't any truly terrible spots he could place himself. I was wrong. orz

Placing the campsite and police station in really bad spots. I regret it everyday :((

it was during the school semester so i didn't have time, but i didn't plot reset when hans moved in. it was probably a smug pattern, so i could've gotten marshal :|

Sure there are some things I wish I could change (the name of my town for starters xD) but it never bothered me to the point of resetting.

I regret letting Julian move out. I wrote him a letter that I was happy that he moved in. But than something happened between him and another villager that made me wanting him to leave. Now that I look back, it was a stupid move of me. No pun intended.

Selling my shaved-ice lamp to Reese in my newbie days before I knew how much it was worth. :lemon:

There was a time when I didn't play for 2 days and Isabelle announced me that Carmen was moving out :/
Also, giving my lovely phone to Truffles (lololol I don't even)

TTing at the beginning of when I got AC:NL, even though I told myself I wasn't going to do that but I did because I was so impatient to try out the new AC:NL features. :(

Never! The only thing I kind of regret is not knowing that I could get a villager from a friend's void before Rocco moved in at the worst location ever ( and stayed there for more than 3 months).

I guess, in a way, I regret restarting my very first town. I liked it, but I just... wanted to restart, y'know? Then I was resetting more ad more, and now, as soon as I find a good town, I just reset it!

RESET. I reset my first town a few months ago, and haven't been able to find one as good since then. I'm still map resetting.

I regret not.plot setting for Erik. He's not in a terrible spot buts he's the only one out in a weird place in front of my house. Also my house is so far from my other houses I have set up evenly but Its right next to retail so not to bad.

selling a cardboard table and sloppy carpet to reese before I knew they couldn't be repurchased from the catalog. :L

I wish I wouldn't have accepted the first map available. I was too anxious to get started but I have a little skinny bit up top that barely fits anything, and most of my bridges are close together (with houses too near for me to move them), and a split beach. It's annoying and a rookie mistake but not so bad that I'll reset it any time soon.

Time travel mistakes--not checking on each of my villagers thoroughly enough to ensure that no one I wanted to keep was thinking of moving, aka Francine & Flurry. Currently doing the painful 16 villager cycle to get Flurry back. Now when I check on my town every day, I make sure to talk to each of my villagers (save for ones I'm purposely ignoring in hopes of them leaving) at least five times in a row to make sure no one I want to keep is thinking of peacing out.

Back