• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulehan

The New Architect
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Fair Pinwheel
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (352) +
Koriko at 4313-1249-5334.

Required Reading

First Rule. If interested in lurking, do not send me a VM or PM, but do post in this topic, and do include the name of the villager(s) so that I can search for them in this topic when they are 'in boxes.' Relatedly, please do not expect me to record your wanted villager, or to scan your signature. When your wanted villager is 'in boxes,' I will send you a VM saying so, but it is not a reservation. If VM and PM is disabled in your profile, do not expect an email, or any other attempt to inform you that the wanted villager is 'in boxes.'

Second Rule. There are no reservations; a villager is 'first come, first serve' when s/he is 'in boxes.' Please do not ask for a villager who is 'in boxes' if you do not have space. In other words, do not ask for a villager then tell me you need to make space. Also, I must emphasize: I do not bother with criteria like 'dreamie' proof, or asking before a villager is 'in boxes.' If you missed a villager who is 'in boxes,' you can rant all day, but all it will accomplish is getting someone else added to my ignore list. Finally, do not expect me to work with your schedule, or to stop a villager from moving: I announce when ready, and will not change readiness based on your convenience and preferences.

Third Rule. 'You said no reservation, and yet you reserved!' For an arbitrary reason, such as friendship, gratitude, etc., or simply because I feel like it, I may choose to reserve a villager, but it should never be counted on, should never be cited as a reason I should hold a villager for you, and it is completely at my discretion (i.e., hard as it may be to believe, you are not entitled to it).

Fourth Rule. Do not give me your 'voided' villager then expect me to reserve him/her for you. I mean, are you kidding me? If you expect that 'voided' villager back, get someone to help you before coming to my town.

Fifth Rule. Although I do not reserve villagers, it is typical of me to keep a moving villager for an hour, or even several hours. Even more, I do not have a set cycling schedule and pace, though I tend to move slow.

Sixth Rule. I do not auto-void. Villagers of all 'tiers' will be available, though 'tier 1' will have a price.

Seventh Rule. Upon arrival, I will greet you, then lead the way to your wanted villager's house. But if you wander off, I will cut the connection. Anyways, after you talk to the villager, I will ask if you got him/her; whether you answer, or just stand there speechless in admiration over me, I will wish you farewell, and end the session. (After each adoption, I check to make sure the villager has moved, so no funny business.)

Eighth Rule. Although gifts are welcome, they are not expected. If you would like to gift me, TBT Bells would be most appreciated, or any TBT collectibles you do not want (hey, I can dream). For anyone unfamiliar with TBT Bells, please read 'The Bell System: Beginner's Guide.' Also, read 'The Bell System: Sending Bells and Collectibles to Another User' for a quick tutorial on how to transfer TBT Bells to another member.

Current Roster
Purple = In Boxes

Boomer the lazy penguin
150px-Boomer_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Cesar the cranky gorilla
95px--Cesar_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Mott the jock lion
95px-Mott_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Apple the peppy hamster
Apple_Villager.png

Wart Jr. the cranky frog
95px-WartJr_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Flip the jock monkey
Sasuke.jpg

Katt the uchi cat
Katt.png

Freya the snooty wolf
95px-Freya_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Eugene the smug koala
150px-Eugene.jpg

Last edited:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ <-- *throws confetti*
while stand there speechless due to admiration over how awesome you are*
Congrats on the new Koriko cycling thread!!

Thanks, Maruchan!

Updated the roster with pictures and personality type, as often I feel that people would be more interested if they knew the villager behind the name.

Also, for anyone else reading this, Mott the jock lion is 'in boxes':

95px-Mott_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

He seeks a town with fresher air and greener landscapes (and less taxes for his upcoming gym).

Bluebear the peppy bear cub has just moved in.

Olaf the smug anteater is 'in boxes.'

AC2.png

Last edited:
I'll take him
Sure. Sent you a VM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG!! I NEED CURLY AND BLUEBEAR!! :O :D
Sorry, Nellie. Want to go in order, but if PrincessBella cannot pick her up for whatever reason or does not reply in a few minutes, I'll send you a VM right away, assuming you're online then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I'll send you a VM when Curly is 'in boxes.'

Last edited:
Aww ok... :) Thanks though
You might still get Bluebear if I don't hear from Princessbella in about 15 minutes (assuming you're still on then). Don't mean to penalize her but I just want to give Bluebear to whoever is online at the time I am.

Last edited:
Um you tell me when cos I don't have wifi in my flat, I have to go down 2 reception. So I'll go down when Curly (or Bluebear) is available :)

If none of the other two can get Bluebear, may I have her? I'm available now, also :3

Just realised I changed my signature but I have proof elsewhere

Last edited:
Can't pick up BlueBear power is almost dead on 3DS and can't find charger. MayorNellie can have him instead

Ah, I see.

I'll let you know if and when you can get Bluebear. For now, seems Princessbella is back online. Sent another VM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um you tell me when cos I don't have wifi in my flat, I have to go down 2 reception. So I'll go down when Curly (or Bluebear) is available :)
Sending another VM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't pick up BlueBear power is almost dead on 3DS and can't find charger. MayorNellie can have him instead
Darn. Good luck finding it, and thanks for passing Bluebear on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If none of the other two can get Bluebear, may I have her? I'm available now, also :3

Just realised I changed my signature but I have proof elsewhere
Thanks for offering. I'll send you a VM if something comes up with the second person who offered.

PrincessBella just said she can't, so should I?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going, I'll add you

Short post to tell you I giggled at the Koala comic :) Actually I'm pretty much laughing or smiling every time I see a post of yours.
Thanks for that!

MayorNellie: I see you added me. Gate to Koriko is open. If you don't see it, please let me know and I'll re-open.

Delphine: Thanks! And glad you liked the comic, too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marie: Seems MayorNellie couldn't take Bluebear. Not sure why: she has nine villagers, but there might be a plot for a tenth she missed. In any case, sent you a VM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bluebear has been adopted by Marie.

I'll have a new villager 'in boxes' soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back