• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What movie did you regret watching.

Lucy, wasnt that good at all. Wasted time and money!
This.

When I first saw the trailer, I thought it would be a pretty decent Sci-Fi like movie, but they dragged it on and on. I really don't get why they added how she can "sense what things feel". Totally unessecary to me.

Prometheus. Didn't enjoy it to be honest and it was pretty confusing

Memento -- very confusing.

Stargate: The Arc of Truth -- the main actors didn't even try to act.

The Matrix -- didn't get why so many people liked it, same goes with Little Miss Sunshine.

Last edited:
I re-watched The Blair Witch Project last night and I regret doing that right before bed.

The Lord of the Rings (All of It)
Hunger Games (All of It)

All Paranormal Activity movies. Not because they were scary, but because they were so stupid it just made frustrated watching them.

Last edited:
Eh... Movies are pretty short. I don't regret watching even the bad ones. I don't purchase very many movies either. Now if the question was about games or books, then yes there are some I regret buying.

I love it when people are offended on behalf of others. So progressive.

Bug. Worst movie I've ever seen. To this day I don't know why I finished it. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. Just thinking about it makes me feel like I'm locked in a hot car while barfing uncontrollably.

Cue those that wish to be offended on behalf of all hot car barfers.

Oh yeah, just remembered another one!

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I don't even like Indiana Jones that much, but that movie was bad on a whole new level. The entire family fell asleep at some point in the movie, lolol.

omg i really regret watching after earth.
i thought it was gonna be rlly good but it sucked so bad,,,

Elysium. Now that everyone has moved from Earth to Elysium, what are you going to do with the overpopulation? How do you even have enough food/water/shelter for everyone? Does everyone have access to those healing pods, or do they have to buy them? What happens to Earth? Are the poorer rich people going to rebel against the richer people? Who's making robots and cars and clothes and machines? Too many questions.

Primer. It had crazy time travel and I couldn't understand all the timelines, even when I looked at an explanation timeline online

maybe I'm just dim

Was Maleficent that bad I like Angelina Jolie have since I was a kid when she was young and edgy still do, I really want to see that as I like once upon a time and villain back stories plus the little blonde girl as young beauty is her and Bradd Pitts bio daughter so I thought that would be a cool scene she said other kids were scared so they let her do it. That's a shame if it is bad will see it anyway though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I appreciate those people plus you don't know why they are offended they might as I am be very ill or otherwise. Anyway no fights life is short.

The last airbender ._.
WORST FILM EVER!!!

oh and the tekken movie that came with the 3ds version of the game.I took the game back the next day.

Last edited:
Elysium. Now that everyone has moved from Earth to Elysium, what are you going to do with the overpopulation? How do you even have enough food/water/shelter for everyone? Does everyone have access to those healing pods, or do they have to buy them? What happens to Earth? Are the poorer rich people going to rebel against the richer people? Who's making robots and cars and clothes and machines? Too many questions.

That movie was so weak, lmao, what a terrible blockbuster.
I saw it in theatres with my bro and we were just laughing all the time at how cheesy it was. We got some seriously mean looks. Later our grandma got us the DVD, poor her, she didn't know better... She saw something futuristic and sci-fi and thought we'd like it. We were both like "Awww gee thanks it looks great" and as soon as she was gone: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!".

Back