• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What movie did you regret watching.

Luxanna

I love potato Salad
Bells
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Mint
Isabelle
Ruby
Lobo
Leif
Pavé
Jack
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Now this goes for movies that are so bad that it gave you cancer like the Avatar last air bender live-action movie that I keep telling myself never happened or other movies genres like horror ones
I will start Avatar the last airbender gave me cancer
(In before cancer jokes aren't funny post)

how does a movie give you cancer?????????????????????????
I regret watching scream 4

Almost all horror remake movies I've seen were pretty bad.

Elephant and Zero Hour, too. I couldn't even finish them cause they both made me so emotional and scared. I don't know what it is about them but they're the only movies that really freaked me out for a long period of time.

Last edited:
how does a movie give you cancer?????????????????????????
I regret watching scream 4

Its so bad like legit. A lot of people I talk to would say something gave them cancer to describeb how bad it was its like " that's so gay" in a sense.

It's not my opinion that it's offensive to people.

I n a sense it is. Just because you might find it offensive doesn't mean everyone does, not everyone cares about what other people might say, think or do

I n a sense it is. Just because you might find it offensive doesn't mean everyone does, not everyone cares about what other people might say, think or do
I don't find it offensive at all. I'm just saying, would you call someone ********? It's like the same thing. You don't run around calling things gay or that they cause cancer.

The Superhero Movie.. It was alright, had some decent jokes in.. But it was mediocre at best

Sharknado...
It was so bad it was actually funny. But I could have lived without watching it =.=

The Mist ending was so bad I couldn't stop laughing. Dragon ball z evolution was terrible also

That goes without saying, but, think about the people who are gay, or have cancer, that see that who they are is being redefined as a bad thing. I mean, cancer's geniunely bad, but, with being gay, I'd be offended to hear something like that. I take offensive to it anyway, actually. I'm bisexual.

Back