• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where are you from?

cookieangal

Bells
Cake
Im curious to know, where are you from? Are you from China? Or maybe.... Spain? Or are you from Japan like i am? I dont know. Please let me know, where are you from?

Hah. Originally I'm from France but I've lived just as long in England and Spain.
Currently I'm in Spain.

I'm from Ireland. Was born in Dublin and lived there until I was 2-ish, but then we moved over to Meath and we've been living here since.

I was born in Essex, and lived there for a couple of years before I moved to where I am now. :)

Vancouver, Canada.
I grew up on the prairies and I like it here much better. Mostly because winter only lasts a couple of weeks as opposed to 6-8 months.

People ask my this all the time. And I'm like, I was born here. My mom works on the floor of the hospital where I was born. To be fair, my parents are immigrants from Romania. People like to tell me I look Russian or French though.

Currently I reside in the Metro-Detroit area.

Last edited:
Back