• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kitten's Follow-Me GFX Gallery>>>(°◡°♡).:。

Kairi-Kitten

Weak Grandpa
Bells
Switch
8547-6551-6796
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tasty Cake
Black Famous Mushroom
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
VgWVnS7.gif

GFX:

plp62x3.png

w9dHQq1.gif

Continue to follow my progress as I update my top of the page with a newest sig(s) i'll be adding these lazily :'>

Last edited:
Excellent gallery. I can already see progress from your first tag to your most recent. Looking forward to seeing you improve.

Excellent gallery. I can already see progress from your first tag to your most recent. Looking forward to seeing you improve.

Thanks very much, Mentor<<3 Really haha, I am glad I can see improvement already<(^_^

I'm no pro myself, but you've definitely improved a lot and very quickly from what it looks like to me!
My first batch of sigs were nowhere near the level yours are now haha. :> Keep up the good work c:

I'm no pro myself, but you've definitely improved a lot and very quickly from what it looks like to me!
My first batch of sigs were nowhere near the level yours are now haha. :> Keep up the good work c:

Thanks so much<<3 I saw your GFX, so pretty, great job on making such lovely designs<(^_^)><3

P.S.-Your avatar is so cute<3

Last edited:
*high 5* these are amazing! You have improved so much!

Yay! Thank you so very much, Mia\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

I hope to keep improving, already taking a week off my sig shop mostly to get to work on more GFX and to practice yayness<<3

Yay, you made a sig gallery! I like your creations, they look pretty awesome!

Oh gawd that gif sig O_O hahaha.

I do get that, but my mom gets super upset when I sleep in, I may take a nap today so I don't sleep far too late Dx

Oh gawd that gif sig O_O hahaha.

I do get that, but my mom gets super upset when I sleep in, I may take a nap today so I don't sleep far too late Dx

Ah, well good luck with that.

The "Tiff intensifies" one? You can thank Lynn105 for that haha.

Thanks haha, may just go back to sleep regardless getting woozy:p

Haha, I still am starting to warm up to that gif hehe xD

Anyways morning, but for me good night xD

ahhh, lovely! youve improved so much omg
cant wait to see more ;v;!!!

Back