• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Video Game Character(s)?

Bells
Pretty Self explanitory! Just say your favorite Video game character(s), and if you've got a reason why, I'd love to hear it!
Please put any spoilers under a spoiler!

My favorite is Victor S Court (my username what a given ahah). He's sickenly sweet to Victoria and his design is really nice. Only thing I don't like is that.
If you kill Victoria first, in some situations he pretty much says his life is worthless, but then he spent his life working with White Magic.

So instead he could've gone and worked with magic and the crystals to try and find a way to bring Victoria back, and other people who are really important to him if their bodies will still intact.

Other than that, big cutie!

Sylvanas Windrunner, Lor'themar Theron, Go'el Thrall, Arthas Menethil (and also Arthas, the Lich King), Medivh, The Pally Palls, Wrathion, The August Celestials, and ton of other WoW npcs

Ratchet and his buddy Clank

Princess Daisy

The little robot guy from Borderlands (look at me, I'm dancin', I'm dancin'!)

Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You.

Sho Minamimoto.gif

He's an antagonist who not only does whatever the heck he wants, but is also a giant math geek. Besides, look at that zetta awesome design. The most fun I've had with a character fittingly in my favorite game. :p

OH HEY CHORENN!! sorry about not replying on skype ;_;
Well, I have a huge list of favourite video game characters, but I'll just list 10 in no particular order:
(there are no spoilers under the spoiler, just my list xD)
Jayce from League of Legends
Ezreal from League of Legends
Talon from League of Legends
Mitsunari Ishida from Sengoku Musou
Klavier Gavin from Ace Attorney
Dimentio from Super Paper Mario
Satori Komeiji from Touhou
Spinni from Kirby Squeak Squad (now you know where my skype email is from)
Roy from Fire Emblem
Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 4

Last edited:
My main favourites would probably be Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4 and Midna from Twilight Princess.

Mainly everyone from Bioshock, because damn they're well developed.
Dimentio from Super Paper Mario.
Juri from Street Fighter because damn that cackle.
GLADoS because sarcasm.

Clementine from The Walking Dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mainly everyone from Bioshock, because damn they're well developed.
Dimentio from Super Paper Mario.
Juri from Street Fighter because damn that cackle.
GLADoS because sarcasm.

I love Juri and the BioShock characters, too! :)

Gabriel Cunningham from Trauma Team, and Victor Niguel and Sidney Kasal from Trauma Center.

Tetra from Wind Waker cause I love how carefree she is and she's kind of adorable.

Clementine from The Walking Dead. I love Juri and the BioShock characters, too! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clem :)

Mass Effect & Dragon Age have great characters...too many to list
Lee Everet, Bigby Wolf, Snow, CLEM--just lots of characters from Telltale cuz they are writing gods
Booker & Elizabeth cuz yes they are damn well developed
Old favorites, but good ones--Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper

none of these are really my favorites anymore but they were at one point in time, and kinda remain there because of nostalgia and all that ****;

Spyro - I just really loved him. I also loved Sgt. Bird and Elanor (i think that was her name) a lot but I defs liked Spyro the most
Clank - idk he was just lovable
Bowser Jr - adorable too
F.L.U.U.D - honestly I don't remember why I used to love it, I guess I just thought it was cool
Tales - idk wasn't he just everyones favotire??
Shadow - I honestly never liked him at the start but once I learned his story I literally fell in love with him and cried LOL

And the ones that are defs my favs right now;
Midna - I just loved her. I never really cared for video game character SL's but I just loved hers. I liked her dark powers and all that ****, and still do.

Yea... She is literally the only one aha. I'm sure once Caption Toad releases he'll be on the list too, i mean, I already have a soft spot for Toad as is (especially Captain Toad), so I'm sure him getting his own game will push him up. i'm probably forgetting someone but oh well

honorable mentions;
Toad - idk i just think he's cute
Yoshi - same as Toad
Zelda - I'd include her in my current fav characters but she keeps flying off the radar for me. I loed her in TP, OoT, and ST, but all other Zelda games (especially SS), I didn't feel her at all...
Rosalina - I loved her in the first Galaxy but then they made Galaxy 2, which was set in an AU and had no related context to the first one I just stopped liking her because I felt all her development in the first one was irrelevant and inaccurate..
Phyllis - Idk I really loved her for some reason (probs because I'm a sucker for unique/uncommon names) but in New Leaf since I never go to the post office I never see her so she really isn't a big deal to me anymore

I'd love to have a longer/more elaborate list but I've not really played a lot of games outside of Nintendo so I can't really put anything else.

Like a thousand, but I guess I'll mention Rayman. He's cool, and pretty much doesn't have a bad main series game (although Rayman 3 is questionable, as are any Rayman 2 reissue) but he's probably one of the longest running non-nintendo charecters in my house. Most others either became boring to me, or I didn't get into until later like Spyro, or have too many bad games now *cough*sonic*cough* to be better than Rayman in my book. Also his weird Smash Bros trophy is cute too so I guess I'm the only dumdum who thought it was cool along with that Takamaru thing.

Malo and Ooccoo from Twilight Princess and Kamaro from Majora's Mask are all fantastic. Pretty self-explanatory.

malo.jpg
ooccoo.jpg
majora's mask kamaro.jpg

Back