• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

You, Jellofish, and Fireninja haven't claimed. And there are three mafia. But if that was a hint then I'm assuming you're hinting to be miniflan.

Well I am an adorable little monster who probably doesn't taste like flan.

Well I am an adorable little monster who probably doesn't taste like flan.

If you haven't noticed this has become a mass claim game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh there we go. Okay, it's now official that there's at least one liar among us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh there we go. Okay, it's now official that there's at least one liar among us.

I'd say Prin or Superpenguin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so the ones that claimed townie are the following:
Dad
Rayan
NikkiNikki
Tsuderen
ahh who else?

You just hate us both. Gosh. Prin, stay strong with me bby. <3

No I love you! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

01. Prin - Doctor
02. tsundere -
03. Tom - Bodyguard
04. Superpenguin - Detective
05. Mewmewmewm - Vigilante (Dead)
06. Dad - Townie
07. Minties - Townie
08. Ashtot - Roleblocker
09. FireNinja1 -
10. JellofishXD -
11. ryan88 - Townie
12. NikkiNikki - Townie

This is the list.

Not to mention getting a completed lynch on Jello would've been easier than trying to get one on Ryan considering Jello already had four votes in the scramble before Day ended. All it would have taken were two more vote's and I believe you could've been one of those two votes, Ash. Ryan, however, needed probably four more votes if not all seven due to people jumping from him to other candidates earlier in the day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't, I was voting for him because the majority were voting for him and day was ending soon.

Ah, so you bandwagoned.

Not to mention getting a completed lynch on Jello would've been easier than trying to get one on Ryan considering Jello already had four votes in the scramble before Day ended. All it would have taken were two more vote's and I believe you could've been one of those two votes, Ash. Ryan, however, needed probably four more votes if not all seven due to people jumping from him to other candidates earlier in the day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, so you bandwagoned.

Yeah, and there's nothing wrong with that because there was an actual reason! Huzzah!

"I hopped on the bandwagon cause I wanted someone lynched [even if they are town]"

I applaud your reasoning. -.-

Day was about to end, we needed to get votes in (which didn't happen). There's nothing wrong with my reasoning. :D

01. Prin - Doctor
02. tsundere -
03. Tom - Bodyguard
06. Dad - Townie
07. Minties - Townie
08. Ashtot - Roleblocker
09. FireNinja1 -
10. JellofishXD -
11. ryan88 - Townie
12. NikkiNikki - Townie

This is the list.

tsundere is townie as well

Okay FireNinja1, what's your role?

Here is the updated list:

01. Prin - Doctor
02. tsundere - Townie
03. Tom - Bodyguard
06. Dad - Townie
07. Minties - Townie
08. Ashtot - Roleblocker
09. FireNinja1 -
10. JellofishXD - Townie
11. ryan88 - Townie
12. NikkiNikki - Townie

I doubt scum would hide under a blue role, although I know Tom has done it before, not sure about some of the other players.

Back