Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Indeed I am. Sorry for not posting earlier but a combination of my parents telling me to get off and other things delayed this post slightly.

Thing is, I've posted one-liners like that even when I was townie in other games! In NMMI I felt a tiny sense of arrogance/freedom when I posted, which is why I was able to create posts like that. But, this game, I've decided not to take that route, since after the game, I pretty much concluded that how I played the playstyle was absolutely horrendous, as shown in this quote:

Now, as I did state earlier, I post one-liners/pointless crap even when I'm green, as shown in these quotes from the games where I was green (VIII and VI IIRC).

Oh really? alright then who do you find sus?

Also you do realize that the are a lot more people who believe you are scum. why aren't you saying any thing of what they have said about you?To be honest, you hardly been saying anything in this game.

tumblr_inline_n9dydkTqIw1r2hbhd.gif

idk what im doing but here are my opinions too!
Prin - idk i don't really trust any of the blue claims because we have way too many..i feel like one of the blue claims are definitely a lie. you came to mind since you kinda just blurted your role out lol.

Me - hi im a confirmed townie

Tom - ok i dont know but i want him dead because i hate him!! hes always like super duper careful as scum its sooo scary! i dont think he wouldve claimed bodyguard if he was town. idk i would think he would claim townie?? he really hates roleclaiming (he told me in xcom but i made him claim jailer to me xoxoxo). i know nick asked for people to claim but i would think he would claim townie y'know?? but idk he should die tonight :lemon:

Superpenguin - ok when hes town hes like joking around for half the day, then he gets super serious! as scum hes super serious on day 1 and then like tom said he just takes it easy and chills back once everyones dead. yes it's possible he's changing his playstyle, but I would think he would've done that in Portal too. who cares if hes a distraction, its not worth wasting a lynch on him. he makes games more exciting sometimes :lemon: (unlike tom who wants no fun in mafia games!!!!!)

Mewmewmewm - why did you die (?_`。)

Dad - okay i think hes town!! when we played as scum together in frozen he didnt really try at all and just went with the flow. in portal he was a bit less obvious as scum, but still he didn't really help town that much. he made every post here and there and didn't bring up a case or anything. in newbie mafia he contributed a lot more as town and tried to lead town. this game he calmed everyone down and really tried to help us get back on track, while as scum i feel like he would slide by and let this happen. that and he was asking me for the townie name to see if i was confirmed or not - if he was mafia i dont think he would've bothered. it's not like he knew the name anyway, and he confirmed it so. if you're scum i hate you dad and im never talking to you again!

Minties - umm tbh i can never get a read on you. your posts do remind me of your posting in XCOM so im more inclined to believe you're town but idk.

Ashtot - ummm idk either lol. i do think you're town because you got really pissed off at the roleclaiming earlier. but im not sure srry

FireNinja1 - okay i agree with prin. you're pretty quiet. but you're always quiet so i dont know. like i was looking at your post history and you're like rly fking quiet as scum. idk. if mew was alive i would ask her to shoot you but she got modkilled ):

JellofishXD - same opinion as fireninja.

Ryan88 - you're playing just like you did in my game. though you could easily just be mafia hiding behind your newbie play style.

NikkiNikki - i think youre scum lol. when you're town you put more effort into posting. this game you just made one post on mew, which is easy for scum to hide in since like the rest of town was ganging up on her. then you were yelling at ashtot and prin. In Mean Girls, XCOM, and Captain Flint's Gold you post one liners all the time. You barely add your opinion as scum. You hide and try to not point fingers at people as scum.

You're pushy and aggressive as town. You're not afraid to go after people and question them. You much more active and your posts are longer than a few sentences when you're town.

However, when you're scum..
Since you were cult leader you didn't know Jellofish was mafia or not, but if Jellofish had flipped town in that game you would've looked bad. You're always wishy-washy as scum. You don't want to seem like you're defending a lynch candidate, but you don't want to look like you're in full support of them getting lynched so blame doesn't get put back on you.

Again, saying already known things. Aside from your last comment which wasn't much, you just kind of hide as scum. During that time of the game Mew was an easy target, so it would be pretty easy to gang up on her. Reminds me of this game you know. You come in and only talk about Mew and leave.

Again, not pointing fingers so blame doesn't come back at you. Cap was the main candidate for lynch at this time so it was fairly easy to post about her.

As town you post opinion about people other than the main suspects - you bring some names forward. Or you bring up evidence of your own. As scum you hide behind people and meekly post. Your playstyle this game really reminds me of your scum playstyle. You're much more quiet as scum and you pretty much only talk about the most popular lynch candidate. I know it's day 1 but there was a lot of discussion that I felt like you could've easily replied to. You just seemed to kinda ignore all of it and you're hiding. It doesn't feel like you're putting as much effort as you do when you're town. You didn't talk because you didn't want to start a debate or an argument, because that would draw suspicion on you. You only went after Jellofish and Mew since everyone seemed to agree that they should be lynched. But the rest of the lynch candidates people had mixed feelings about.

Okay sorry if my post makes no sense at all but I'm really tired and I tried. but idk, I feel like NikkiNikki is scum. Tom too maybe :lemon:

tumblr_n9hkqptbFX1r6uw19o1_250.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

nikki i saw u u didnt respond u fker

┐(?-`)┌
my gut feeling says youre scum!
you never responded to my question on why you were so quiet. like there was soo much to talk about on day 1 during the whole blue roleclaiming mess but you didn't say anything. you only talked about mew and jello and left.

gonna hold off on voting for a bit though since day just started

anyway copying the late ashtots list

01. Prin - Doctor
02. tsundere - Townie (confirmed)
03. Tom - Bodyguard
04. Superpenguin - Detective
05. Mewmewmewm - Vigilante (Dead)
06. Dad - Townie (dead)
07. Minties - Townie (confirmed??? unless sp and minties are both mafia. or unless shes a godfather)
08. Ashtot - Roleblocker (dead)
09. FireNinja1 -
10. JellofishXD - Townie
11. ryan88 - Townie
12. NikkiNikki - Townie

lets play lynch the townie until we hit scum! 、( ̄▽ ̄)V
anyway that leaves Jellofish, Ryan88 and NikkiNikki. And whatever FireNinja1 claims to be.

Also on a side note, Prin don't reveal who you protected last night.

I know I'm guilty of unvoting Jellofish and going for Ryan88 on day 1 but FireNinja1 jumped onto the Ryan88 train. He's just a bandwagoner (voted for Mew when she was the main lynch candidate, and then onto Ryan88) but he didn't jump on the JellofishXD train on day 1. Find that kind of odd. Also remember when Dad brought him up FireNinja1 immediately came to the thread. Perhaps he was notified in scum chat that someone accused him, or a scum member sent him a PM as a reminder to check the game.

1) please use they/them pronoun for me
2) if i was godfather how would i know the townie name lol
3) i didnt cause the blue claiming ok i was not expecting that to happen. the blues claimed because they were going to get lynched
4) i only went after you in frozen because oath suspected you too

- - - Post Merge - - -

5) but seriously how would i know the townie name if i was godfather. there are no PMs.

From reading the list, Tsun appeared to be the most suspicious of:
  1. NikkiNikki
  2. Prin
  3. Tom
  4. Fireninja1
  5. Ryan88

Nikki based off analysis, gut instinct, and the banter back and forth about Tsun possibly being Godfather.

Fireninja1 for bandwagoning, general lack of contribution, and post analysis.

Me as a joke or serious, I can't always tell when it comes to mafia. Possibly due to the sheer amount of blue claims and because I'm generally a cautious blue player.

Prin same reason as me, though I dunno about cautious? Prin blurted out her role without a second thought, but Tsun seemingly backed off after Prin's analysis on half the players. :)

Ryan88... I really don't need to explain that do I?

Regardless, I think Nikki will definitely contribute more than Fireninja so I will also be voting for him.

##Vote: Fireninja1

Indeed I am. Sorry for not posting earlier but a combination of my parents telling me to get off and other things delayed this post slightly.

Thing is, I've posted one-liners like that even when I was townie in other games! In NMMI I felt a tiny sense of arrogance/freedom when I posted, which is why I was able to create posts like that. But, this game, I've decided not to take that route, since after the game, I pretty much concluded that how I played the playstyle was absolutely horrendous, as shown in this quote:

Now, as I did state earlier, I post one-liners/pointless crap even when I'm green, as shown in these quotes from the games where I was green (VIII and VI IIRC).

Again, just like all games, I call complete BS on this. You posted 56 times between this and your last mafia post. If you can't be bothered to post in mafia, don't waste our time. You haven't addressed any accusations at all or provided any suspicions/contributions on anyone. You do this ALL THE TIME as scum and town, so we can't bloody tell what one you are. It's frustrating and I don't know how you stay in games for so long.

##VOTE: FireNinja1

Vote Count. It takes 4 votes to lynch.

FireNinja1 - 6 - Superpenguin, NikkiNikki, ryan88, Prin, Tom, Minties

Voting is now closed.

night3banner_zps7ba9e5a4.png

In a battle that lasted an entire day, Noel and Snow fought tirelessly against wave after wave of angry Miniflan. Hundreds die in the slaughter. Afterwards, they search for somewhere to rest for the night.

Sunleth Waterscape is suspiciously quiet. A place that was once full of energy and life now sleeps peacefully. With a greatly diminished flan population and the great protector, the Royal Ripeness, dead - it seems like it'll only be a matter of time until Noel and Snow achieve their goal.

redminiflan_zpsd5ed38d7.png
FireNinja1 and Miniflan (Townie) has died.
You're the smallest creature living in Sunleth Waterscape. You have no special abilities besides your voice. But look on the bright side: you're adorable!

You have a maximum of 38 hours to submit your night actions. Night will end in 14 hours (when Day 3 was set to end) if all actions are in by then. If not, then time may still end at an earlier predetermined but undisclosed time depending on actions.

Night 3 will end 12am BST on Sunday 3rd August (7pm EST on Saturday 2nd August) at the latest.

Last edited:
God dammit FN1. Every ****ing time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only good thing is that I don't think Tina would let the roleblocker block SP twice since Ashtot's role couldn't. Make your inspection count because we're running out of time.

I think maybee the thing that Tina is trying out is that the good guys are monsters and the bad guys are humans. Though, I am still wondering why there is a bodyguard and a doctor in a 12 player game. Is it a normal thing to have in a small game?

I think maybee the thing that Tina is trying out is that the good guys are monsters and the bad guys are humans. Though, I am still wondering why there is a bodyguard and a doctor in a 12 player game. Is it a normal thing to have in a small game?

Normally, no. But with Tina testing something and the closed setup, we can't be sure there isn't both.

Of course the monsters are the good guys. :) if a bunch of people came into your town and just started slaughtering friends and family to merely level up, wouldn't they be monsters?

copying ashtots/Tusdere list

01. Prin - Doctor
02. tsundere - Townie Dead
03. Tom - Bodyguard
04. Superpenguin - Detective
05. Mewmewmewm - Vigilante (Dead)
06. Dad - Townie (dead)
07. Minties - Townie
08. Ashtot - Roleblocker (dead)
09. FireNinja1 - Townie (Dead)
10. JellofishXD - Framer (dead)
11. ryan88 - Townie
12. NikkiNikki - Townie
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright I don't know what to think of Ryan88 since JellofishXD has been trying to vote him out. Even though all that Ryan does is bandwagon and hardly has been posting :/ but hes a townie a bored one i guess.

Now lets look at Day 1 votes:

Mewmewmewm
- 0 - FireNinja1, Superpenguin, Ashtot
Prin - 0 - Superpenguin, Ashtot, Ashtot, Superpenguin, Ashtot
NikkiNikki - 0 - Ashtot, tsundere
JellofishXD - 4 - Superpenguin, Prin, Ashtot, NikkiNikki, tsundere, Dad, ryan88
Superpenguin - 1 - Ashtot, Dad, Tom, Minties, JellofishXD
ryan88 - 6 - minties, Dad, tsundere, Ashtot, FireNinja1, Tom

when Day starts I'll be putting up my though post on those I find sus

Back