• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

endgamebanner_zps72dccf7d.png

An avalanche of monsters descends on the clearing. Noel wakes Snow, and the two proceed to tackle any flan that comes their way. Come morning, they're the only survivors in Sunleth Waterscape. The inhabitants of the forest are all deceased.

The fate of the world has changed: the human race now stand a chance of living a little longer - but at the cost of the lives of all the little flan that once called Sunleth Waterscape home.

redminiflan_zpsd5ed38d7.png
ryan88 the Miniflan (Townie) has died.
You're the smallest creature living in Sunleth Waterscape. You have no special abilities besides your voice. But look on the bright side: you're adorable!

It is no longer possible for the monsters of Sunleth Waterscape to reach their win condition.​

THE TIME TRAVELLERS WIN.
Congrats to the scum team of: JellofishXD and the living players...​

snow_zps7b04a460.png
Minties aka. Snow Villiers (Godfather)
You're the last remaining l'Cie in the world: meaning you were cursed with great power so that you could fulfil a predetermined goal. But you've set yourself a more important task than that: to save the world from destruction. Being a l'Cie, you're technically considered an enemy to civilisation. If inspected by a detective, you will return town-aligned to inspections.

noel_zps9f19cfdc.png
Tom aka. Noel Kreiss (Mafia Roleblocker)
You are the last human, and you've come back in time to prevent the end of the world. Trained as a hunter, you're coy enough to leave traps to catch your prey. Once per night you can PM the host with the name of a player you wish to role block. You cannot block the same player two nights in a row.

Thanks for playing!
:)

Last edited:
What happens when you all mass claim.

And when you don't see things that are staring you in the face.

What happens when you all mass claim.

And when you don't see things that are staring you in the face.

Town still could've won with the claims, though. Town just completely gave up in the end and voted the easy target out.

Called it roughly two hours ago in kik with tina.

Tom was obvious. SO OBVIOUS. Bodyguard that just so happened to protect sp night two so he couldn't do it jight three. YEAH RIGHT

Still would have been too late two hours ago :3

Thanks Tina for a good game.

Scum chat isn't exciting and yes we sacrificed Jello

Called it roughly two hours ago in kik with tina.

Tom was obvious. SO OBVIOUS. Bodyguard that just so happened to protect sp night two so he couldn't do it jight three. YEAH RIGHT

This.

And remember when I mentioned that Tom has hidden behind blue roles in the past, yet nobody even took notice?

Tomties gg.

tumblr_n9ned57P2B1thfd8so1_250.gif

I had so many great suspicions before and after I was killed if only I was protected night one.

tumblr_n9ned57P2B1thfd8so1_250.gif

I had so many great suspicions before and after I was killed if only I was protected night one.

We roleblocked the doc n1 anyways. You guys all claiming your real blue roles really helped :p

Good job Minties and Tom!

Yeah, no clue why I even bothered to sign up in this game. Did terrible.

Back