Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

day4banner2_zpse55bf395.png

Noel took the first watch, leaving Snow to sleep. He chooses to rest his eyes briefly - but when he opened them, he saw that they were surrounded by variations of flan. This time, it wasn't just Miniflan, they were surrounded by more powerful opponents: Flanbanero, Flandit, Flanborg, Flanitor - all different sorts of enemies approach the humans. He takes on the enemies alone.

flanborg_zps81e33e7b.png
Superpenguin the Flanborg (Detective) has died.
Anyone who stumbles upon you in Sunleth Waterscape knows that you're dangerous. While you've a companion out there managing the defence, you're free to put yourself into the danger zone to try and uncover information. Once per night you can PM the host with the name of a player you wish to discover the alignment of.

You have until the end of Day 4 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 4 will end 12am BST on Sunday 3rd August (7pm EST on Saturday 2nd August).

I could have sworn I sent my action on SP -_- I am the worst doctor ever.

What kind of difference would it make? All the better for mafia to frame that person, even if its one of their own.

Ah you know the framer died right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also it will make a difference because it will give us an idea of a possible scum

Ah you know the framer died right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also it will make a difference because it will give us an idea of a possible scum

News flash: Mafia doesn't need framer to frame, just need to kill off Nick and leave that player suspicious looking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also where's Ryan?

Okay sorry I have been busy today (Saturday). I still kind of wish we had known who SP was going to inspect since the framer is dead. My top suspicions are Nikkinikki and Ryan88.

Nikkinikki - Tsundere, who I felt was confirmed town before they died, shared my suspicions. Nikkinikki has played a bit quiet and is only vocal now that Tsundere is dead? Also the whole "theory" about Tsundere being the GF when they were the first to reveal the townie name was ridiculous. Kind of seemed like Nikki was shoving suspicion on anyone possible to get them killed.

Ryan88 - honestly what gives? He pops in to vote a majority and then runs away again? He hasn't posted anything at all and only bandwagons. I can't get a good read on him and that's quite dangerous if he's mafia.

I believe Prin the most out of everyone and I want to hear her thoughts on people.

TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY WE NEED TO HIT SCUM

Bringing back le list:

copying ashtots/Tusdere list

01. Prin - Doctor
02. tsundere - Townie Dead
03. Tom - Bodyguard
04. Superpenguin - Detective (Dead)
05. Mewmewmewm - Vigilante (Dead)
06. Dad - Townie (dead)
07. Minties - Townie
08. Ashtot - Roleblocker (dead)
09. FireNinja1 - Townie (Dead)
10. JellofishXD - Framer (dead)
11. ryan88 - Townie
12. NikkiNikki - Townie
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright I don't know what to think of Ryan88 since JellofishXD has been trying to vote him out. Even though all that Ryan does is bandwagon and hardly has been posting :/ but hes a townie a bored one i guess.

Now lets look at Day 1 votes:

Mewmewmewm
- 0 - FireNinja1, Superpenguin, Ashtot
Prin - 0 - Superpenguin, Ashtot, Ashtot, Superpenguin, Ashtot
NikkiNikki - 0 - Ashtot, tsundere
JellofishXD - 4 - Superpenguin, Prin, Ashtot, NikkiNikki, tsundere, Dad, ryan88
Superpenguin - 1 - Ashtot, Dad, Tom,Minties, JellofishXD
ryan88 - 6 -minties Dad, tsundere, Ashtot, FireNinja1, Tom

Alright what I have notice in day one votes is a pattern, I bold Mintie's and Tom's name for a reason because I find them the most suspicions of them all.
Day 1, Tom
I believe he is the roleblocker, Honestly SP shouldn't had died we have a DOCTOR and a BODYGUARD why didn't you send in your action to protect him??!? Due to this it make me believe that you just google a monster name and slamed the bodyguard role on to it as you have said in day one:
Somehow I'm completely unconvinced. With the current trend of monster claims, it doesn't take much to simply Google FFXIII-2 monsters to come up with a cover identity. If anything, I'm more convinced you're Roleblocker.

On day 1, you were really pushing the whole "omg Nick is scum" so the votes will go towards him. Due to it voting went to chaos because of it and we would of had JellofishXD out a long time ago. However, you end up going after Ryan88 since he is the easiest to feel sus about.

Even Dad has pointed out some thing about you
Tom - For somebody who is a mafia veteran, I think that his trying to get superpenguin lynched wasn't very pro town and that he wouldn't take SP's actions in this game so emotionally. However, the emotional tone behind his posts make me think that he's probably town, or a veeery clever mafia member with a lot of skill in writing a false tone.
You were just nominated as Best Mafia, you are one hella clever mafia member, a bloody good one.

I'm still going to doubt you at this point. Flanborg seems like a legit roleblocker monster choice (notice the flan trend). I never really implied that he was being good town, I just said that I think he's town because he plays to survive and does weird **** like this in many games. You also don't seem like the kind of guy who would lynch a townie just for being a bad player but maybe I'm wrong about you.

Doubt me all you want, and sure it's legitimate choice but it's not rocket science. But playing to survive isn't exactly town when you're willing to risk the other player being Green/Blue just to save your hide. And no, I wouldn't lynch someone for being a bad player but Nick knows better.
Yeah, Nick knows better and so do you. I mean
YOLO I'm Flandit (Bodyguard). Every night I choose someone to protect.
Seriously? why would you reveal your "role" like everyone else?You should know better. and Playing to survive is not scummy, its only scummy when you're the serial killer; which in this game doesn't have.
Anyway I am more sus about you since Nick died it mad question your "role". He shouldn't have died since we have 2 role that can protect.

Moving on to Minties:

My top suspicions are Nikkinikki and Ryan88.

Nikkinikki - Tsundere, who I felt was confirmed town before they died, shared my suspicions. Nikkinikki has played a bit quiet and is only vocal now that Tsundere is dead? Also the whole "theory" about Tsundere being the GF when they were the first to reveal the townie name was ridiculous. Kind of seemed like Nikki was shoving suspicion on anyone possible to get them killed.

Ryan88 - honestly what gives? He pops in to vote a majority and then runs away again? He hasn't posted anything at all and only bandwagons. I can't get a good read on him and that's quite dangerous if he's mafia.
Wow really minties? I know you can do better than that, but since you are not town you will push suspicion to does who are townies.
You really haven't been reading what I have been saying. Quiet? Oh please, I have been vocal before tsudere died. Right, it i was shoving suspicion on to her mafia wouldn't have killed her. But no, ya'll killed her to shove the suspicion on me. I mean Prin knows me of how I am when I am scum and EVEN TSUDERE displayed my playing style of when I am a townie and when I am mafia. If I was mafia I wouldn't be so aggressive and vocal about people and does who I find sus I would be "flying under the radar".

Day 1 minties:
You went for the lets lynch SP and Ryan88 train like your mafia buddies. If you were town I am sure as hell you wouldn't bandwagon rather make a quality post to as why we should lynch them, but since its Sp and is hard as hell to believe his claim its obviously easier to hide into it and ryan who is a newbie that should do SOMETHING.

Just over 2 hours till home time!

3 votes for Jello so far, careful if we want discussion.

My sus list so far:

FN1 - notorious for posting on other parts of the forum and avoiding mafia. Late claim, bandwagons on all votes and is avoiding responding to any accusations. Seems to be hiding to me.

Jello - pointlessly arguing and hasn't posted a lot. I am in her timezone and I can still make an effort to post.

Ryan88 - Dad believed him, but I still don't trust him. Votes without saying anything at all. He hasn't provided anything of value to us all game. I don't know if it's because he is a newbie or is trying to hide.

Nikkinikki - getting highly aggressive when accused. Wasn't posting much, cited being busy.

My top suspicions are Nikkinikki and Ryan88.

Judging from this you really don't feel sus about anyone else? I mean come on we only have 5 players left, but of course you will shove suspicions to does who are townies. Even if in the beginning you had JellofishXD on your sus list, you really didn't voted for her in the beginning because

NikkiNikki brought me up referring to this, but I never voted for JellofishXD day one. I wasn't sure on her because of her lack of posting and Ryan88 stuck out like a sore thumb to me with his less than one sentence replies and sporadic voting. Funny enough he WASN'T acting like an idiot, he just is one. People that have played with me before should know that I get incredibly salty over moronic noobs in mafia (e.g. Kit) and tend to push for them. I'll try to keep it in check from now on.

You could had at least place a vote on her. and seeing you in he past game I have played with you would would investigate more on a player play style since in all the game Ryan has been in he has been doing the same dam thing.

Minties;3513465[B said:
]Regretting that we didn't lynch Jello on day one. I think we can probably assume that Ryan88 is town since Jello tried to kill him with her dying vote?[/B]

So you have assume he was town now you're putting him on your sus list? I mean come on JellofishXD was pushing for a lynch. Why would scum push a lynch on there fellow members? Obviously scum will go for the newbie Ryan.

Also town we should listen to dad more since he pointed out something about minties

Minties - Is making critical posts and carries with them the emotional tone that she's on the town side, and generally posts like she was posting when she was rookie in Xcom. However, I think this is a good player and that she could cover herself well if she were mafia.
Since you are so good with your post quality it is easy to believe you are town and could cover yourself if you were mafia. But like I have said your posting has been lacking and if you were town you would post a lot more even if you're "busy" or having "trouble with timezone". you would at least make a good big post.

Guys have you even notice the killings? the last 2 mafia members are strategist and bloody smart.
First they killed off the roleblocker, why? so they wouldn't be role block of course
Then Dad, because he had scum in his sus and pointed them out which is why they killed him
Then tsudere why? because I was "arguing" with them and killing them off will shove suspicion on me and they role blocked Sp so he wouldn't inspect someone
Then Sp? since he the detective of course and role block Prin, so he wouldn't be protected

I really need town to post more of their thoughts on this. Also Ryan pleassssee contribute more for town sake we can't miss lynch today. and I STG IF YOU ARE MAFIA I WISH YOU WERE BAN FROM ALL GAMEs FOR LACK OF EVERYTHING.

Yes if we mislynch today town will be at 4 vs 2 on night
then on the next day it will be 3 vs 2 which will = mafia win

I really don't know what to do. I'm confused. Then again, I just woke up, so I'll post later when I'm more awake and can think clearly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's only 5 players left. If we hit town it will be at 2 vs 2
Yeah, so MAFIA WIN.

There's only 5 players left. If we hit town it will be at 2 vs 2

>_> ryan u know understand meh?

Day 4 town mislynch
4 townies 2 mafia
Night 4 townie dies
Day 5
3 townies 2 mafia
Town mislynch again
2 townies 2 mafia
Night 5 oh look another dead townie
Day 6 GAME OVER
1 townie 2 mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really don't know what to do. I'm confused. Then again, I just woke up, so I'll post later when I'm more awake and can think clearly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, so MAFIA WIN.
Better start getting your mind cleared cause we only have 8 hours for day to end

Back