Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

here are the ones who voted for ryan^^ Even though Sp has inspected minties there is still the possibility being a Godfather in this game. Also I have a theory, it is possible that the godfather knew the townie name, so maybe just maybe tsudere could be the gf and wanted to roleclaim the townie name first so that she can be "confirmed" town. To be honest, it still bothers me how they are the one to say the townie name on day one. Like wouldn't that help mafia claim townie? and also it created the whole conflict of blue's claiming. (its just a theory tho)

the whole thing about lynching the townie until we hit scum seems scummy to me. Also the fact that you would rather lynch me instead of Jellofish. Also ignoring my response to your "question", I feel like you are doing what you did when you were scum in frozen mafia, trying to get an argument with me.

1) please use they/them pronoun for me
2) if i was godfather how would i know the townie name lol
3) i didnt cause the blue claiming ok i was not expecting that to happen. the blues claimed because they were going to get lynched
4) i only went after you in frozen because oath suspected you too

- - - Post Merge - - -

5) but seriously how would i know the townie name if i was godfather. there are no PMs.

Yeah, I agree with Tsundere. It's possible they did know the Townie name if they are Godfather, but since I cna only see alignment, and not actual roles, I don't see any reason why the godfather would ever be told the Townie name.

1) please use they/them pronoun for me
3) i didnt cause the blue claiming ok i was not expecting that to happen. the blues claimed because they were going to get lynched
4) i only went after you in frozen because oath suspected you too

- - - Post Merge - - -

5) but seriously how would i know the townie name if i was godfather. there are no PMs.

1) woops missed that one she, sorry.
2)Like I said its a theory
3) still who roleclaim first?
4) but you were scum tho
5) again its a theory, just sharing my thoughts with everyone.

1) woops missed that one she, sorry.
2)Like I said its a theory
3) still who roleclaim first?
4) but you were scum tho
5) again its a theory, just sharing my thoughts with everyone.

3) umm it was an accident because nick was like "oh maybe thats the townie name" and i was like thts not it!
4) uh huh and?? i went after you in Mean Girls too and i was town?
5) ok but your theory doesnt work

Everyone's so dead set on lynching ME!!! When I have said I'm oh well.........
##VOTE RYAN88
Please give an explanation! On WHY u voted for me!

Regretting that we didn't lynch Jello on day one. I think we can probably assume that Ryan88 is town since Jello tried to kill him with her dying vote?

Tbh, th eplayers who did vote for Jello today and who failed to put in a vote today really don't mean much. It's the players who jumped off Jello and onto Ryan who should really be looked at.

NikkiNikki brought me up referring to this, but I never voted for JellofishXD day one. I wasn't sure on her because of her lack of posting and Ryan88 stuck out like a sore thumb to me with his less than one sentence replies and sporadic voting. Funny enough he WASN'T acting like an idiot, he just is one. People that have played with me before should know that I get incredibly salty over moronic noobs in mafia (e.g. Kit) and tend to push for them. I'll try to keep it in check from now on.

100% this. How on Earth could Tsundere have known the townie name FIRST if they were the GF? Why are you trying so hard to make Tsundere look scummy, NikkiNikki?

---

Bringing back my sus list with Ryan88 removed. Also where is FN1?
My sus list so far:

FN1 - notorious for posting on other parts of the forum and avoiding mafia. Late claim, bandwagons on all votes and is avoiding responding to any accusations. Seems to be hiding to me.

Jello - pointlessly arguing and hasn't posted a lot. I am in her timezone and I can still make an effort to post.

Nikkinikki - getting highly aggressive when accused. Wasn't posting much, cited being busy.

day3banner2_zpsd5899cdd.png

?Just wait for me, Serah, your hero is coming!?

Snow charges at the corpse of the Royal Ripeness, attempting to lift it?s weight by himself. Noel rolls his eyes and turns around, walking away from the sight. He mutters to himself and kicks at the dirt.

?Hey Noel, give me a hand??

Looking back over his shoulder, Noel sees a school of miniflan crawling around the Royal Ripeness.

?Couldn?t take care of her, can?t take care of himself?? he mutters under his breath.

Snow gives up with his previous task, then he and Noel take on the wave of seemingly harmless, adorable miniature monsters.

redminiflan_zpsd5ed38d7.png
tsundere the Miniflan (Townie) has died.
You're the smallest creature living in Sunleth Waterscape. You have no special abilities besides your voice. But look on the bright side: you're adorable!

You have until the end of Day 3 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 3 will end 12am BST on Saturday 2nd August (7pm EST on Friday 1st August).

100% this. How on Earth could Tsundere have known the townie name FIRST if they were the GF? Why are you trying so hard to make Tsundere look scummy, NikkiNikki?
Well Tsudere was trying so hard to make ME look scummy
NikkiNikki - i think youre scum lol. when you're town you put more effort into posting. this game you just made one post on mew, which is easy for scum to hide in since like the rest of town was ganging up on her. then you were yelling at ashtot and prin. In Mean Girls, XCOM, and Captain Flint's Gold you post one liners all the time. You barely add your opinion as scum. You hide and try to not point fingers at people as scum.

anyway i think we should lynch nikki or jellofish today :)

Tsundere would have rather lynch me than jellofish

┐(?-`)┌
my gut feeling says youre scum!
you never responded to my question on why you were so quiet. like there was soo much to talk about on day 1 during the whole blue roleclaiming mess but you didn't say anything. you only talked about mew and jello and left.

┐(?-`)┌
my gut feeling says youre scum!
you never responded to my question on why you were so quiet. like there was soo much to talk about on day 1 during the whole blue roleclaiming mess but you didn't say anything. you only talked about mew and jello and left.

lets play lynch the townie until we hit scum! 、( ̄▽ ̄)V
anyway that leaves Jellofish, Ryan88 and NikkiNikki. And whatever FireNinja1 claims to be.
They had a "gut feeling" and I had a theory which I did not say that I was 100% sure that tsudere was godfather, it was a thought. Unlike tsudere that had ignore my response to their question that I have said so many times to as why i was quiet on day 1. When they said let lynch the townie until we hit scum seemed scummy to me at the time. I stopped talking to Tsuderen since I didn't know night was extended, but now Tsudere is dead. And obviously mafia killed tsudere to put the blame on me.

Man, we lost Tsundere.
NikkiNikki, you do look sus rigjt now. To me, it looks like you killed her so she wouldn't push you anymore.

Man, we lost Tsundere.
NikkiNikki, you do look sus rigjt now. To me, it looks like you killed her so she wouldn't push you anymore.

do ya'lll seriously ignore my posts?!-_- As I have said mafia killed her to put the blame on me

Man, we lost Tsundere.

You can stop desperately trying to push for NikkiNikki for lynch because you can't come up with an original name to put out their, Prin. If Nikki were scum she would've had no problem casting the final vote on Ryan during D1 and then proceed to receive praise for letting Day end a lynch on someone. Instead, she kept her vote on Jello (actual scum).

If anyone is suspicious, it's FireNinja1.

I thin we should lynch Fireninja1 heres why:

In the first newbie mafia fireninja was town his post as town:
My suspicion list is gnoxiaim, Jennwa, Kyuby, and Beardo (in no particular order). I think that I will take my vote off of gnoixaim for now, I certainly feel that Kyuby or Jennwa is more suspicious. In previous games I would act desperate as a Townie, also currently I need to think a bit.

No, no, no, no! From the very first mafia game people were killed as a frame (tsundere's death to frame Devious) for Night 1 kills. Mafia wouldn't try to do that so early on, it's likely a diversion to keep them away from the topic of the lynch.

While it is possible that it was to slow down progress of town, it is much more likely that it is a frame.

You officially have my vote. Just because you have more experience than most of us does not clear your record. That's the stupidest evidence I've ever heard, and I think this might disprove that you're the most experienced.

Also, you're not the most experienced, I am. I've played in games and even hosted one before you even joined TBT. So stop acting like it.

In previous games, it can be anyone. Of course, this has led to some miscommunications.

Don't get into the habit of voting for yourself, just a heads up. You'll end up dead pretty fast (MAFIA VIII).

Now in this game:
First post since last night. Okay, here we go.

I don't exactly find this claim to be too good, since it:
a. Is a good claim for mafia (both have killing powers)
b. Exposes our one and most likely only vigilante.

I wouldn't be trying to do that when there is such a powerful power, I'm not sure if this is dummy or scummy, but I find this to be a rather scummy act. ##VOTE: Mewmewmewm

No.

Guys I can't even.

Majority voting, I'm afraid.

As you can see he post one liners, hardly has been contributing, and voicing out his opinion. When in newbie mafia he contributed more and voice out their opinion and there was hardly any one liners. So my vote will be going for Firenija1 because I believe he is mafia

##VOTE: Fireninja1

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think*

##VOTE: FireNinja1

Call me out for voting early, IDC. No one else is talking and FireNinja obviously couldn't be bothered to defend himself, so RIP him.

Fireninja I saw you reading this, are you going to defend yourself?

Indeed I am. Sorry for not posting earlier but a combination of my parents telling me to get off and other things delayed this post slightly.

Thing is, I've posted one-liners like that even when I was townie in other games! In NMMI I felt a tiny sense of arrogance/freedom when I posted, which is why I was able to create posts like that. But, this game, I've decided not to take that route, since after the game, I pretty much concluded that how I played the playstyle was absolutely horrendous, as shown in this quote:
My god I did horrible this game. :/

Edit: Looking at the action list I know I did really crappy.

Now, as I did state earlier, I post one-liners/pointless crap even when I'm green, as shown in these quotes from the games where I was green (VIII and VI IIRC).

Well, I get up, and what do I see?! Harry Potter and a scum, both dead. Well that's just dandy.
Two confirmed scum defended DarkNightMoon. This ain't no coincidence, I'd like to see what she has to say about this.

(Sorry for the double post everyone.)

Also yupyupyup voting Beary no doubt about it.

It's majority, not plurality, don't worry.

you can just feel the kawaii oozing from this game

Back