Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Not again, ryan. You didnt say whether you agreed or not agreed and just put your vote on jello.
##VOTE: JelloFishXD
If they flip town im going to punch myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd rather not reach majority this early though. We can discuss ohter things.
I also just realized how many big giant thought posts were made despite the lack of discusion later on.

I personally think that Jellofish is the best option to go with. Don't see too much that we could lose. ##VOTE: JellofishXD

While I'm posting here, I'd also like to claim Townie, or Miniflan.

Just over 2 hours till home time!

3 votes for Jello so far, careful if we want discussion.

My sus list so far:

FN1 - notorious for posting on other parts of the forum and avoiding mafia. Late claim, bandwagons on all votes and is avoiding responding to any accusations. Seems to be hiding to me.

Jello - pointlessly arguing and hasn't posted a lot. I am in her timezone and I can still make an effort to post.

Ryan88 - Dad believed him, but I still don't trust him. Votes without saying anything at all. He hasn't provided anything of value to us all game. I don't know if it's because he is a newbie or is trying to hide.

Nikkinikki - getting highly aggressive when accused. Wasn't posting much, cited being busy.

I'm not 100% on all of these people, but they all rub me the wrong way.

3 votes for Jello so far, careful if we want discussion.

4 votes.* and since no one was lynched yesterday, I think it is fair to at least get majority before the majority of Day is over anyway considering the suspicions are EXACTLY the same and haven't changed at all and there was already some discussion during the hours before Night ended.

RIP IN PIECES ASHTOTES AND DAD

Glad to see the Jello train is going strong, but at the same time it feels like the reasons being given are the same reasons we tried to vote Ryan out last minute yesterday? Not to mention Jello seems like an easy player to get killed given the lack of defense and any worthwhile contribution. Either way, I agree with Nick, better to get this majority reached now rather than later.

But at least three of the four votes are by people who were deemed suspicious by half of you, so do keep that in mind.

##Vote: JellofishXD

4 votes.* and since no one was lynched yesterday, I think it is fair to at least get majority before the majority of Day is over anyway considering the suspicions are EXACTLY the same and haven't changed at all and there was already some discussion during the hours before Night ended.

Whoops must have miscounted. You're right though, we can't have another no lynch. I tried to skim the end of day one discussion during my break, but didn't really absorb a lot of it :p I'll need to reread. Time to knock one person off of my list.

##VOTE: JellofishXD

Everyone's so dead set on lynching ME!!! When I have said I'm oh well.........
##VOTE RYAN88
Please give an explanation! On WHY u voted for me!

Vote Count. It takes 5 votes to lynch.

JellofishXD - 6 - Superpenguin, ryan88, Prin, FireNinja1, Tom, minties
ryan88 - 1 - JellofishXD

Voting is now closed.

night2_zps711bafef.png

The protector of the forest, Royal Ripeness, may have fallen - but with his death he took down one of his opponents. Serah couldn’t run fast enough and was crushed under the weight of the gelatinous giant.

“Serah!”

Noel didn’t say a word. He panics, bracing himself for further combat. Instead, the once unconscious person has now awoken. He still lays on the ground, staring at the deceased enemy.

“Who’re you?” Noel asks. “And how do you know Serah’s name?”

The stranger struggles to his feet, almost losing his footing more than once. He extends a hand to Noel, who hesitates before dropping one of his weapons.

“I’m Snow,” he says, “Snow Villiers.”

Noel tenses. “She told me about you. You’re her fianc?, right? The one who just upped and left?”

“Someone had to try and save the world,” Snow says. He grins for a moment, then the weight of the situation knocks it right off his face. He walks towards the body of the Royal Ripeness and crumbles to his knees. Noel only watches him.

serah_zps3d9c1226.png
JellofishXD aka. Serah Farron (Framer) has died.
You set off on a mission to save the world, but you've been sidetracked in Sunleth Waterscape after running into your fianc?, Snow. You've been blessed with magic, and can use this to your advantage. You can PM the host each night with a player you wish to frame: this player will then return the opposite alignment to inspections. You cannot frame the same player two nights in a row.

You have a maximum of 35.5 hours to submit your night actions. Night will end in 11.5 hours (when Day 2 was set to end) if all actions are in by then. If not, then time may still end at an earlier predetermined but undisclosed time depending on actions.

Night 2 will end 12am BST on Friday 1st August (7pm EST on Thursday 31st July) at the latest.

Last edited:
Sorry Mafia team in just not that great my defense posts lacked everything my inactive ness threw suspicion onto me and my votes were invalid reasons but thx for putting up with me and I hope to become better!

oh **** i didnt vote am i going to get mode killed ?:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

woooo we hit scum, i knew jello was scum

NikkiNikki and Tsundere were our two nonvoters for the day. With the framer gone, that answers the question of how the Framer works. However, I highly doubt the mafia thought I would be inspecting Minties and thus chose not to frame her over someone like Jello who had suspicions on him.

NikkiNikki and Tsundere were our two nonvoters for the day. With the framer gone, that answers the question of how the Framer works. However, I highly doubt the mafia thought I would be inspecting Minties and thus chose not to frame her over someone like Jello who had suspicions on him.

i was planning to vote when i woke up (aka now) but whoops. i didnt want to end day but i guess it already hit majority.

theres still a small chance minties is a godfather though

I'd also like to make a point that NikkiNikki was one of the four players who stuck to their vote on JelloFish on Day One. If she was truly scum, you would think she'd have cast the final vote on Ryan (again, another one of the four players who kept their vote on JelloFish).

Tbh, th eplayers who did vote for Jello today and who failed to put in a vote today really don't mean much. It's the players who jumped off Jello and onto Ryan who should really be looked at.

I'd also like to make a point that NikkiNikki was one of the four players who stuck to their vote on JelloFish on Day One. If she was truly scum, you would think she'd have cast the final vote on Ryan (again, another one of the four players who kept their vote on JelloFish).

Tbh, th eplayers who did vote for Jello today and who failed to put in a vote today really don't mean much. It's the players who jumped off Jello and onto Ryan who should really be looked at.

I know I'm guilty of unvoting Jellofish and going for Ryan88 on day 1 but FireNinja1 jumped onto the Ryan88 train. He's just a bandwagoner (voted for Mew when she was the main lynch candidate, and then onto Ryan88) but he didn't jump on the JellofishXD train on day 1. Find that kind of odd. Also remember when Dad brought him up FireNinja1 immediately came to the thread. Perhaps he was notified in scum chat that someone accused him, or a scum member sent him a PM as a reminder to check the game.

##Unvote: Superpenguin
##Vote: Ryan88

Amendment:

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ryan88

Sorry sp i am at work. Posting when i can.

I am a townie. Flantastic one.

#Vote: ryan88

Still dont feel good about ryan. Not much time left

uuugh im torn between prin and ryan88 but if we want to play it safe then ill vote for ryan. maybe we can look at prin tomorrow idk.

##VOTE: Ryan88
i feel soo bad that tina has to count through all our votes lol

here are the ones who voted for ryan^^ Even though Sp has inspected minties there is still the possibility being a Godfather in this game. Also I have a theory, it is possible that the godfather knew the townie name, so maybe just maybe tsudere could be the gf and wanted to roleclaim the townie name first so that she can be "confirmed" town. To be honest, it still bothers me how they are the one to say the townie name on day one. Like wouldn't that help mafia claim townie? and also it created the whole conflict of blue's claiming. (its just a theory tho)

┐(?-`)┌
my gut feeling says youre scum!
you never responded to my question on why you were so quiet. like there was soo much to talk about on day 1 during the whole blue roleclaiming mess but you didn't say anything. you only talked about mew and jello and left.

lets play lynch the townie until we hit scum! 、( ̄▽ ̄)V
anyway that leaves Jellofish, Ryan88 and NikkiNikki. And whatever FireNinja1 claims to be.

the whole thing about lynching the townie until we hit scum seems scummy to me. Also the fact that you would rather lynch me instead of Jellofish. Also ignoring my response to your "question", I feel like you are doing what you did when you were scum in frozen mafia, trying to get an argument with me.

Back