Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Watch list IMO is just you keep track on them and not putting them on the suspicion part it would be like Dads IDK middle part of his post! And no I'm not just sayin that so I won't be held responsible

Watch list IMO is just you keep track on them and not putting them on the suspicion part it would be like Dads IDK middle part of his post! And no I'm not just sayin that so I won't be held responsible
Why would you put some one on watch list if you werent a tiny bit sus?

No....but that's what I intended to do I posted recently that he could tho.
If u want me to find it then ask.

Tom claimed cause I asked everyone to claim and Tom obviously loves me. <3
But Tom has claimed blue before as scum in that one game where Tina was the mayor and lynched her bodyguard, idk what game that was, I just remember Tina lynching her bodyguard. But he did it at like the very end, like at the deciding lynch which would decide if town won or mafia won basically. If he was scum and claimed blue this game, the only reason he did so was because he thought he was going to be lynched today, but I trust his claim, so okay. Maybe since he was a blue, that's why he was getting so antsy about me claiming he was my twin and he didn't want to die blablabla cause of blue stuff.

ehh but i would think as a blue he would be more careful. he couldve just claimed townie and say he just didnt want to die but w/e i hate him no matter what side hes on :)

Tom - For somebody who is a mafia veteran, I think that his trying to get superpenguin lynched wasn't very pro town and that he wouldn't take SP's actions in this game so emotionally. However, the emotional tone behind his posts make me think that he's probably town, or a veeery clever mafia member with a lot of skill in writing a false tone.

idk what you mean by "emotional". like how he got mad over the spam and stuff? he always gets mad at spam and general messing around. (cough in weeaboo mafia he yelled at SP and Oath for spamming emotes and even posted a flipping table gif!! thats sooo scary! he showed just how angry he really was!! even tho he was scum!!) and i think he got fairly annoyed at the kermit spam lol. that and he was really angry at cory in xcom too. idk. i dont think how pissed off he gets at people for messing around really proves anything, unless im reading your post wrong lol. tom cant get emotional anyway he doesnt have feelings :lemon:

lets hope we all dont die tonight!
tumblr_n9hp3v0Sj91r6uw19o1_250.png

idk what you mean by "emotional". like how he got mad over the spam and stuff? he always gets mad at spam and general messing around. (cough in weeaboo mafia he yelled at SP and Oath for spamming emotes and even posted a flipping table gif!! thats sooo scary! he showed just how angry he really was!! even tho he was scum!!) and i think he got fairly annoyed at the kermit spam lol. that and he was really angry at cory in xcom too. idk. i dont think how pissed off he gets at people for messing around really proves anything, unless im reading your post wrong lol. tom cant get emotional anyway he doesnt have feelings :lemon:

When I mean emotional tone that's not what I'm talking about. Everyone has a certain emotional tone in their posts (although there's a certain player that doesn't really have much). It's hard to point out because it's about the way they structure their posts, what they're saying, and how they're saying it. It'd take a really long time to dissect. But the emotional tone I'm talking about with Tom in this case is that he has still provided a lot of logic despite being annoyed by some things in the game, and often talks about the game objectively. And that's how he tends to be when he's town. But you're right, looking back at it he got annoyed pretty quickly in past games.

Well, you put me in your watch list. Why not SP or ryan?

Because you were like most suspicious at the time, so Jello is only following what the majority thinks. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

But Tom has claimed blue before as scum in that one game where Tina was the mayor and lynched her bodyguard, idk what game that was, I just remember Tina lynching her bodyguard. But he did it at like the very end, like at the deciding lynch which would decide if town won or mafia won basically. If he was scum and claimed blue this game, the only reason he did so was because he thought he was going to be lynched today, but I trust his claim, so okay. Maybe since he was a blue, that's why he was getting so antsy about me claiming he was my twin and he didn't want to die blablabla cause of blue stuff.

IT WAS DURING THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION! YAS I REMEMBERED! RUSSIA!

No I had no idea that's Wat majority thought HONEST Ryan isn't sus I said before I believe his newbieness! Sp is also on my watch list I want to see if she will play srsly these next phases.

No I had no idea that's Wat majority thought HONEST Ryan isn't sus I said before I believe his newbieness! Sp is also on my watch list I want to see if she will play srsly these next phases.
First ofnall, SP IS A GIRL?
Are you saying you believe his noobish ways to cover him?
Third, did you read the thresd all the way?

IDK
And no I'm not covering Im kinda angry how he STILL hasn't responded to my question!!!!!! And his playstyle isn't the best. Yeah I'm pretty sure I read why?

When I mean emotional tone that's not what I'm talking about. Everyone has a certain emotional tone in their posts (although there's a certain player that doesn't really have much). It's hard to point out because it's about the way they structure their posts, what they're saying, and how they're saying it. It'd take a really long time to dissect. But the emotional tone I'm talking about with Tom in this case is that he has still provided a lot of logic despite being annoyed by some things in the game, and often talks about the game objectively. And that's how he tends to be when he's town. But you're right, looking back at it he got annoyed pretty quickly in past games.

ooh ok i see what youre saying. i understand now. i think like that too about a few people haha. anyway, idk i can never tell the difference because tom is always annoying and a jerk in mafia so who knows. idk the only games i think hes been scum in were Faithful June and Russian Revolution, and it's kind of hard to tell the difference between his town posts and scum posts. he only got lynched in faithful june because the fker killed me. but hes a loser and gets really annoyed really fast because theres no fun allowed in mafia!

i guess the list will be narrowed if he dies tonight. or anyone else really ?\_(ツ)_/?

love you tom xoxo! its so fun to insult you in mafia ^(`ω? )^ψ

You didn't know what majority thouht, so I was wondering if you read.
So, why do you constantly say you believe his noobishness?

Because I believe his a newbie and he plays like a Really Really new player that's town just IMO

IDK
And no I'm not covering Im kinda angry how he STILL hasn't responded to my question!!!!!! And his playstyle isn't the best. Yeah I'm pretty sure I read why?
You do seem like you are covering him. You are saying "i believe his newbiness" you're basically implying that you believe him playing the newbie card which is total bs. Also you say that you believe him and then you are mad at him for voting you?

Um yes but he didn't give a proper explanation I believe him but I think I'll put him on my watch list.

Tom-Bodyguard?

Who would you want to vote more than others?
I'm not really sure what to believe here. They claimed bodyguard, gave the name, so I'm inclined to believe that Tom is town. They do seem extremely salty toward SP but tbh I think everyone gets salty with SP sooner or later because of his playstyle. I don't have much to say.

Ryan88 and Jellofish mostly, though I probably would have said SP at that moment in time as well. And yeah, very salty at Nick mostly because I do think that was the most anti-town play but now that we're aware of the reason why he wanted an extra night I can understand.

Tom - ok i dont know but i want him dead because i hate him!! hes always like super duper careful as scum its sooo scary! i dont think he wouldve claimed bodyguard if he was town. idk i would think he would claim townie?? he really hates roleclaiming (he told me in xcom but i made him claim jailer to me xoxoxo). i know nick asked for people to claim but i would think he would claim townie y'know?? but idk he should die tonight :lemon:

Okay sorry if my post makes no sense at all but I'm really tired and I tried. but idk, I feel like NikkiNikki is scum. Tom too maybe :lemon:
I love you too. :) And I was trying to avoid claiming yes, as claiming bodyguard puts a big target on my head so I'll probably die tonight. Claiming townie would have put me in a disadvantage anyways as that would make me just a little more suspicious in your eyes, Nick's eyes and Dad's eyes. I think putting my role out there in the open (since everyone else was too) helps us out enough, at the very least when I die it does.

<3 Actually I claimed Doctor that game in the start (Godfather + Alignment Cop = Solid Claim) in PMs with Kayla who then forwarded me a nice neat list of people to systematically destroy. B) Granted as scum I do claim blue (Cop/Doc) a lot as mafia but why would I put myself out there with Bodyguard if I wasn't actually Bodyguard? Same thing in XCOM as Jailer, both of these roles are a lot harder to prove I'm town as and makes it harder for everyone to trust me.

Idk (atm I think one of these three could be mafia as well)

Tom - For somebody who is a mafia veteran, I think that his trying to get superpenguin lynched wasn't very pro town and that he wouldn't take SP's actions in this game so emotionally. However, the emotional tone behind his posts make me think that he's probably town, or a veeery clever mafia member with a lot of skill in writing a false tone.
I'm honored that you think I could produce such drama if I was mafia. :) I'm not that clever enough, usually takes a team for me to confidently pull off a ruse.

Of course I get mad at the spam as you all should be. Spam helps the mafia blend in easier and lets them just breeze on through, not to mention nobody wants to review the pages full of them to look for hidden gems. Angry at Cory in XCOM because of his constant posting after death or just not being in the game, observers/dead are meant to stay out for a reason.

XJKSGfo.jpg

^^ There's always tone behind a majority of posts (though usually not the one liners), something that helps you pick up on the mood or how the other player is trying to prevent them self. I think it was AC Mafia when I picked up on Jer being a little more... aloof and defensive at the beginning of the game but couldn't get enough people behind me to lynch him (he was mafia). And it doesn't take much to get me annoyed on days where I'm in a sour mood. :)

IT WAS DURING THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION! YAS I REMEMBERED! RUSSIA!
Best game NA. Or second best after Mafia II.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh ok i see what youre saying. i understand now. i think like that too about a few people haha. anyway, idk i can never tell the difference because tom is always annoying and a jerk in mafia so who knows. idk the only games i think hes been scum in were Faithful June and Russian Revolution, and it's kind of hard to tell the difference between his town posts and scum posts. he only got lynched in faithful june because the fker killed me. but hes a loser and gets really annoyed really fast because theres no fun allowed in mafia!

i guess the list will be narrowed if he dies tonight. or anyone else really ?\_(ツ)_/?

love you tom xoxo! its so fun to insult you in mafia ^(`ω? )^ψ

I would have gotten away with being scum in Faithful June if it wasn't for Trundle and that meddling watcher Prin! :'(

..。。*゜゜(?Д`川゜゜*。。..
whos going to die tonight?????? i hope its tom
tumblr_n9hwuy0hoy1r6uw19o2_75sq.gif

the suspense is killing me!
tumblr_n9hx1qqDRC1r6uw19o1_75sq.gif

day2banner_zps0b21017d.png

The corpses of the Ceratoraptor and his minions are forgotten as the time travellers continue onwards into the next clearing. A large creature, more than ten times their size, stops them progressing forward. A human lies face-down on the ground in front of him. There?s no time to question his identity. The time travellers take up arms and prepare to fight.

Serah pauses. ?Is that???

?Pay attention,? her companion says, ?do you want to be monster chow??

The gelatinous creature roars, brushing them both aside with the flick of his wrist. Serah hesitates.

?What?re you waiting for??

?But, Noel, I think that?s??

Noel doesn?t listen. He pulls out a second, much smaller sword and charges at the creature with both weapons ready. Serah joins in when a smaller foe, that looks like the offspring of this larger one, bounces forward. She slays it, then joins Noel in a long battle against the creature.

royalripeness_zps8b135b97.png
Ashtot the Royal Ripeness (Town Roleblocker) has died.
No one is going to get past the largest creature in the forest. Rumour has it, someday, you'll be small enough to beat - but it's 300AF, and Sunleth Waterscape is still your domain. If you allow the time travellers to change the future then you'll die. Once per night you can PM the host with the name of a player you wish to role block. You cannot block the same player two nights in a row.

redminiflan_zpsd5ed38d7.png
Dad the Miniflan (Townie) has died.
You're the smallest creature living in Sunleth Waterscape. You have no special abilities besides your voice. But look on the bright side: you're adorable!

You have until the end of Day 2 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 2 will end 12am BST on Thursday 31st July (7pm EST on Wednesday 30th July).

Back