• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

a penguin onesie bc it's finals week and I cbf with actual clothes :)

nice fall flannel with a dodger t-shirt underneath and below that was me tan slim pants and the murdered out PF Flyers

ootd.jpg
tbh

a long, light pink cardigan (from urban oufitters), a gridded shirt (cropped, button-up, collared), high waisted black skinny jeans, peppered colored socks, and black chelsea boots.

I usually wear an oversized shirt/sweater, hoodie, leggings, and boots~ although in the winter instead of a hoodie I wear the same coat as Shion from No.6 LOL

So its Mufti/ Non Uniform Day at my school, so i am wearing a Dan and Phil top, black leggings, and grey and black Nikes.
hh.jpg
kk.jpg
ee.jpg

Tonight I am wearing a loose fitting low cut green white and black top that has this like paisley-esc pattern to it, a long black skirt that goes to my ankles, it has brown beading at the bottom and in handkerchief cut and has nice move to it, then I have on a regular black sweater, black mary jane shoes and black socks, my gaming license/name tag on my shirt and my koa wood ring on my hand.

Last edited:
Ripped up gray jeans, a black tank top and a big black and white cardigan cx and some ankle boots things with my usual necklace^-^

I just recently bought this skirt. Trying to coorde a shirt with it still. hmmm.
Fashion-Vintage-Women-Korean-Casual-High-Waist-Plaid-Check-Houndstooth-Solid-Pleated-Skater-Skir.jpg

I'm dressed very casual today because it's my day off; I have on a red sweatshirt with my college's logo on it and black sweatpants

Sweet navy blue coat with a white undershirt and tan slim pants part 2 ft. Steel toe boots

today i wore a black and white crop top with an elephant on it, and some blue joggers, with neon orange flip flops and a grey fuzzy jacket from brandy melville that i slouched over one of my shoulders. i was lazy and cold this morning so

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love this omg

Back