Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

today i wore some really nice jeans i got 75% off and my grey hoodie because it's winter and the hoodie is warm and fluffy. i also got one of those beanies with ear things from a really nice shop in the city called shisi for really cheap! it's black and i wore it for the rest of the day i love it so much i'm going to wear it everywhere from now on

and obviously i wore my converse because they're the only shoes i really like at all and the last 2 pairs of shoes i bought ended up being a size too small so i can only wear them for a couple hours not a whole day

I'm wearing a light, white, loose/flowy top, with denim shorts. I'm also wearing converse trainers.

Just a simple outfit for camping in a heatwave.

I wore a pair of grey vans with grey socks, grey pants, and a grey tank top yesterday. My color palette is extremely large.

today i wore some really nice jeans i got 75% off and my grey hoodie because it's winter and the hoodie is warm and fluffy. i also got one of those beanies with ear things from a really nice shop in the city called shisi for really cheap! it's black and i wore it for the rest of the day i love it so much i'm going to wear it everywhere from now on

and obviously i wore my converse because they're the only shoes i really like at all and the last 2 pairs of shoes i bought ended up being a size too small so i can only wear them for a couple hours not a whole day

ooh gurl I feel you on the shoe thing
I bought the most cutest pair of converse a month a ago and I ordered them a size too small (im a us 6.5 in womens) and they were way too small and I didn't discover that till I had to walk home in them one day and it didn't go too well once I got home nearly crying xD (the shoe struggle is way too real)

Last edited:
I'm always in just a t-shirt, shorts, a Squall Leonhart necklace, and a League of Legends Pentakill bracelet.

... I just wear shorts and t-shirt throughout the year, really. Even winter.

Last edited:
black gym shorts + black tank top and then i put a cream jumper on b/cos i got cold

planning on wearing this black romper I got from forever 21 and some black doc martens, though I might change my mind on the shoes. it's kinda hot today.

A baggy and long napoleon dynamite shirt, mid-thigh length dark jean shorts, and some red converse.

Dresses all day every day. I absolutely hate wearing jeans.

bump.. ><; I thought I'd share my outfit. Dont mind my smudged mirror! It's pretty warm in California still but a slight breeze.
1pCqcVd.jpg

too lazy to post a pic tbh. ended up wearing two different outfits today; the first one was just for school, and the second outfit was just thrown together after i got home bc i had to go out and buy a steam gift card
- navy converse
- black jacket
- white t shirt with anime eyes bc im a weeb
- jean shorts
- cat stockings
this is the first and last time ill be dressing up like that to school (or in other words, hell). my friend insisted on twinning today :/ but any other day, i just wear a baggy hoodie and jeans
- gray sweat shirt
- work out shorts (idk what i was thinking, its like 70 degrees out here)
- uggs
- messy bun
- my smeared mascara. i looked like a dying panda when i went out but i honestly didnt care, i wanted to be quick so i could save time for studying. the guy working at game stop couldnt stop staring at my face bc it looks so weird

beanie, circle shades, pleather jacket with a shirt + hoodie, leggings under jeans 'cause it's cold as hell, boots, some plain silver rings

that's it

Back